This guy is good

Since we need a good lineman and a good receiver, Why not get a guy that can do both. (To an extent) He is clearly the Best Tight End in the draft. I do think 9 is too high for him to be picked but if the guy we target at 9 is gone (OT,QB) Why not look into trading down to a spot ahead of Baltimore and grab Gresham. We would have two outstanding TE's. The vertical game would be ours. He is a great blocker and would help out the O-Line. and be the next Antonio Gates. Here is the link. What are your thoughts? Nobody is talking TE. Maybe we should?

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2010/profiles/jer...#tabs:tab-watch

Since we need a good lineman and a good receiver, Why not get a guy that can do both. (To an extent) He is clearly the Best Tight End in the draft. I do think 9 is too high for him to be picked but if the guy we target at 9 is gone (OT,QB) Why not look into trading down to a spot ahead of Baltimore and grab Gresham. We would have two outstanding TE's. The vertical game would be ours. He is a great blocker and would help out the O-Line. and be the next Antonio Gates. Here is the link. What are your thoughts? Nobody is talking TE. Maybe we should?

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2010/profiles/jer...#tabs:tab-watch

The only way that the Bills can screw this draft up, in my opinion, is to draft a TE or DB in the first 2 rounds. No one is talking about a TE at 9 because it isn't even a need of this team (other than depth for Nelson and Schouman).

Now hear me out. If you think Schouman is a quality TE than your the one that needs to be evaluated. He is a lack luster option. Nelson is still raw, so It's not out of the realm to grab a guy who will be as good or if not better than Antonio Gates. I suppose if you had a chance to add a guy like that you would just pass on it. Come on now. I know It's not a position of need, but it's not like the DB situation. We need our offense to be better. He clearly will make the offense better.

I liek Gronkowski a heck of a lot. Without injury he is a top 20 guy. The injury make make him fall to the third. He is a Buffalo native too. Cant go wrong IMO.

Exactly...we can get a TE option elsewhere.

Gresham, although I wanted him last year and there is proof around here somewhere of me gushing over this guy, will be required to drafted much higher than the Bills can afford to spend on him.

Moeaki in the 5th is a great option. If he lasts that long.

Anthony McCoy is another blocker/receiver that will last a while.

I agree...TE is not a pressing need in this draft. Shawn Nelson is raw but has the tools, and I think Schouman, if he stays healthy can be a solid TE. We really need to concentrate on building our lines in this draft. Great teams for the most part, are billed from the lines out