Terrence Cody is a Beast on Madden

For what its worth (which is absolutely nothing)

I drafted Terrence Cody (in the fourth round lol hahahah) after importing him from the '09 NCAA draft class.

Dude is a beast, his power allows him to always take the double team...or if they don't you just bust through.

What is better... is how our defense looks out there with Stroud at DE, and a fat DT. We are heavy and strong, and quick at the corners with Maybin.... our secondary is pick central waiting to happen because of bird....

Cody busts through the middle even when we are in zone forcing bad throws into our ball hawks.

Frankly, I'd rather not play against us.

(Then again... its madden. )

With the 9th Pick in the NFL draft the Buffalo Bills select Virtual Terrence Cody......in a related transaction Bills owner Ralph Wilson announced he has taken an ownership stake in Hanes -- and Hanes announced a series of patents for the mansiere...

Maybe we can draft Sonic the Hedgehog as a 3rd down back.

Don't like it. Sure, you see his 40 time (3.04) and think he's a burner, but he's gotta sit still revving up for so long, he'll be tackled in the backfield like every other play. Maybe he can play WR, but for the backfield, I'll take someone with less total speed, but better acceleration. Maybe Pac-Man. Dude can perform 90 degree (or even 180 degree) turns at speed without slowing down at all. If we can teach him to turn at other angles besides those two, he could be a really nifty back. The only downside is a possible PED suspension. Those power pellets must have some banned substances in them.