Reasons to not like Clausen

No i wouldn't take Big Ben the rapist. But JC is ambiguously gay and i do not want a gay qb leading my team. We get laughed at enough withought having a masive potential bust qb who will be videotaping his teammates in the shower. That being said, I would obviously rather have a player on my team being a homosexual than a pathetic rapist X's 100. I don't think JC is going to be good and i don't want to waste our first on him. Id rather see lightening Spiller scoring every 4th time he touches the ball personaly.

YAWN. I hope we draft Jimmy now just so i can see everyone freak out. It would really make my day.

Spiller sucks obviously, hes the next Darren McFadden...

Dont you see they are both running backs and both played college ball and both had succesfuall college carreres so obviously they will turn out to be the same guy...

YAWN. I hope we draft Jimmy now just so i can see everyone freak out. It would really make my day.

Spiller sucks obviously, hes the next Darren McFadden...

Dont you see they are both running backs and both played college ball and both had succesfuall college carreres so obviously they will turn out to be the same guy...

Meh. Lightening is all i can say. Id take that chance. He's the water bug, spark plug for our offence.

Meh. Lightening is all i can say. Id take that chance. He's the water bug, spark plug for our offence.

lightning spiller couldn't do jack against south carolina this yr except on a kick return. The guy looks to bounce it at every opportunity and is not a good b/t the tackles runner (r. bush). just like bush, that approach won't translate immediately. we are better off with Clausen.