I know, I know, but Jason Campbell interest me.

I know, I know, but i'm willing to give Campbell a shot, for a later round pick. I haven't watched alot of redskins games, and I don't know anything about his leadership. However his numbers have gotten better every year, it seems he been able to stay relatively injury free, and if you look at late high round pick it's seem by their 4 or 5 season as a starter is when they start to break out. Compare his numbers to guys like brees / scaubb, there not that far off, and change of scene did them good. Plus washington has to get rid of him, he has been asked not to return to the teams voluntary workouts once mcnabb got there. Also look at the redskins the past few years, they have been as dysfunctional as the Bills so it's no surprise this guy was in a position to fail. If you think about it long and hard it make sense, and othen then the 2nd round, we can't draft for bean anyways. My only concern is, that Campbell is a guy that keeps you at 7 to 9 winners a year. (Is he that guy ?) I feel like without a top 3 pick we may never land a franchise QB. I really don't know I'm just asking.

jason campbell and marc bulger have thrown more td's than int's in a season. name a buffalo bills quarterback on the roster who has done that...

Don't get me wrong, this is not a defense of TE but rather an answer to your request. Trentative in 2008 had 11 TDs and 10 INTs.

:unsure:

I'd be ok if we got him for a 3rd or less......open the competition and let the best one win......I'm not ready to give up on Edwards at this point and if some stability and good coaching were to improve his game to the point he wins the job, then we as a team are just the better for it....