What do you think of the FRONT OFFICE so far?

Front office  

142 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new Front Office so far?

• Going in right Direction
    • Have nt done anything yet
    • Seem Clueless
    • Waiting for draft to decide
    • Other-Write in

Shanahan might with Clausen for 2 days and immediately traded for McNabb. They have a terrible oline and need to protect their new invest. Okung is a no brainer there. Shanahan doesn't want Clausen.

Yeah what does that say about clausen? The QB maker trades for someone right after spending a couple days with him.

This kid must really be a douche bag in person.

I love what they are doing. You build great teams through the DRAFT, not in Free agency. We are no where close to being ready to try and bring in big names, and we couldn't if we wanted to till we were more competitive.

I love what they are doing and am willing to give them time

.....unless they go with their current QBs....

Shanahan might with Clausen for 2 days and immediately traded for McNabb. They have a terrible oline and need to protect their new invest. Okung is a no brainer there. Shanahan doesn't want Clausen.

Yeah...what do you think Claussen thought of the McNabb trade? It probably cost him somewhere between #4 and #22 money (unless we rescue him). OUCH!!!

I love what they are doing. You build great teams through the DRAFT, not in Free agency. We are no where close to being ready to try and bring in big names, and we couldn't if we wanted to till we were more competitive.

I love what they are doing and am willing to give them time

I agree 100% The new FO boys are not kneejeck. Build us a young, strong and tough team through the draft and don't worry about the negative nabobs and their constant handwringing.

Well, the new football department has had to overcome the Bills' poor reputation as an organization. That is something they inherited and is a lot to overcome. But they shouldn't be blamed for not always being able to overcome this handicap. This team's reputation cannot be rehabilitated overnight.

As for what Buddy Nix has done since being named General Manager, he hired Chan Gailey. I don't mind the hiring and am happy to give Gailey a fair chance. Nix then hired Doug Whaley who has a sterling reputation and is probably the heir apparent to Nix. They have a succession plan and there's now hope that an organizational philosophy can be developed and that there will be continuity as the team rebuilds and hopefully contends. So the Whaley hiring was an excellent move.

They've signed three free agents. Andra Davis, and Dwan Edwards were both excellent signings. They also signed Cornell Green who has been somewhat maligned but who nevertheless fills a need for us.

The Bills also released a bunch of (in my eyes) inconsequential players.

So I think that so far they have done a good job. But it's too early to really say. In two weeks we'll know a bit more about our new braintrust.

They have to get another QB in here and obviously they are trying like hell. It's become pretty obvious that they believe Trent can't run this offense and to me that is a major step in the right direction. I liked the Davis and D. Edwards pickups. But it's all about the draft. If Buddy puts a premium on pass rushers like i think he will, I'll be thrilled.