US Navy 2

WWVaBeach

I don't understand why thbey keep letting these scumbags go after they cathc him. It would be like catchung a rat in my house and releasing him into the wild. The rat will either come back or move on to someone else's house. I just don't get it.

I don't understand why thbey keep letting these scumbags go after they cathc him. It would be like catchung a rat in my house and releasing him into the wild. The rat will either come back or move on to someone else's house. I just don't get it.

Because our leaders are all gutless turds. Torpedo the ship with all aboard and just keep on going. How hard is that?

Pirates

Nothing

Best comment ever...Be careful, you can’t call them “Pirates” anymore, the politically correct term is “Nautical Income Redistributors”. :thumbsup:

I prefer a term from an old 3 Stooges film. I think it was Larry who said to Curley, "Old buddy, old pal, old SKUNK BAIT."

Pirates

Nothing

Best comment ever...Be careful, you can’t call them “Pirates” anymore, the politically correct term is “Nautical Income Redistributors”. :thumbsup:

The Nautical Income Redistributors must not have read Just Jacks previous message that pictured

the difference between Naval warships and merchant ships.