Draft Gurus? Could my mock happen?

PIZ

Round 1 - C.J. Spiller - RB - Clemson - reminds me of a faster Thurman.

Round 2 - Roger Saffold - LT - Indiana - worked with our new o-line coach.

Round 3 - Lamar Houston - DE - Texas - would be a great DE in the 3-4.

Round 4 - Levi Brown - QB - Troy - quickest release in college. Read somewhere the Bills are keeping their eye on him.

Round 5 - Jason Worilds - OLB - Virginia Tech - former DE would fit nicely as a rush linebacker in the 3-4.

Round 4 - Levi Brown - QB - Troy - quickest release in college. Read somewhere the Bills are keeping their eye on him.

Round 5 - Jason Worilds - OLB - Virginia Tech - former DE would fit nicely as a rush linebacker in the 3-4.

I'd never take a RB this year in the first round with all the holes the Bills have right now

A faster Thurman? Really is that your expert analysis? Is he a smaller OJ, and a quicker Joe Cribbs too?

If the Bills take Spillers with the #9, there will be people with pitchforks and torches outside the retirement home where Buddy Nix lives.

Who is going to block for this gnat sized RB?

Incase you didn't notice about 70% of Freddy Jax' yards came after contact. This is not Tennessee or San Diego. Every running play would like like when Ray Lewis buried Darren Sproles last year.

I think the good ole football boys running the Bills understand Spillers is not a fit for the Bills.

Unless the Bills trade Lynch I think Spiller won't happen.

Saffold might happen, but some guides list him as a G. I don't see why he couldn't be a LT.

From what I've read Houston is a 3 technique player so I doubt it. He will also likely be gone by the Bills pick in the 3rd round.

I'm doubtful on Levi Brown. He was a one year starter and Nix doesn't seem to like those guys.

Worilids projects as an outside LB in a 3-4 scheme and could be a possibility based on my readings but could be gone by the fifth round.

JMO based upon my research.

If we stay at 9, it would not surprise me one bit if we go with Spiller, or Dez Bryant. Love Saffold in the second round, and Brown in the forth. I would go with Kyle Calloway Iowa, in the third round, looks like a starting right tackle to me.

A faster Thurman? Really is that your expert analysis? Is he a smaller OJ, and a quicker Joe Cribbs too?

If the Bills take Spillers with the #9, there will be people with pitchforks and torches outside the retirement home where Buddy Nix lives.

Who is going to block for this gnat sized RB?

Incase you didn't notice about 70% of Freddy Jax' yards came after contact. This is not Tennessee or San Diego. Every running play would like like when Ray Lewis buried Darren Sproles last year.

I think the good ole football boys running the Bills understand Spillers is not a fit for the Bills.

I don't think they'll take him but it still won't compare to the depression I had from last years miserable pick.

Here are my comments, based on a combination of personal opinion and information fed to me by a contact I have that works in an NFL scouting department (not the Bills):

1) Plausible. If Buffalo is serious about drafting the best player available, Spiller could totally fit the mold.

2) Unlikely. For 2 reasons: one, he was a great college tackle, but he's a little bit short and short-limbed for an NFL tackle...it's more likely he'd have to be moved to guard in the NFL, and I can't see Buffalo spending another 2nd round pick on a guard after drafting two last year; two, 41 is pretty high to be taking a conversion guard...Saffold is not as highly rated as Levitre was last season (he was drafted 51st); he carries value that's more suited toward the 60-75 draft slot.

3) Unlikely. Houston was highly thought of going into off-season workouts and his outstanding performance therein only proved to cement his already auspicious standing as one of the top pure 3-techs in the draft. He's almost a lock to be a 2nd round pick (look for him in the 40-49 range).

4) Unlikely. Although he has a lot of physical ability, I'm hearing that Brown is more widely viewed as a 6th or 7th round prospect. He's very raw and needs a lot of work in terms of reading defenses and refining his football knowledge.

5) Plausible. Worilds is the classic college conversion player. He's a good pass rusher, which could make a team bit on him as high as the 3rd round, but 4th-5th is more likely. If he's still on the board I think it would makes sense.

Just my 1 cent.

I don't think they'll take him but it still won't compare to the depression I had from last years miserable pick.

I hear ya

I was so pissed with the Maybin pick last year. Many people thought I was overreacting, "give the guy a chance" they said. I felt liking puking or punching someone or both. Orakpo fell right in our laps, thats what makes it worse. Although he didn't prove to be an impact player, Orakpo got atleast 1 tackle in 15 games for 50 tackles where Maybi got about 15 total tackles.

I was proven right, so far.

I hope that I am wrong some day.

The only saving grace was we had another 1st round pick. I just focus on that.

Plus this year were going GOBBS, Good Ole Buddy Boy System.

Maybe the new regime can avoid the obvious busts, like Maybin.

Round 1 - C.J. Spiller - RB - Went 6th to Seattle in our Simulation this week so not there at #9.

Round 2 - Roger Saffold - LT - 37th to Washington in our Simulation this week so not there at #41.

Round 3 - Lamar Houston - DE - 69th to Oakland; not there at #72.

Round 4 - Levi Brown - QB - Not Drafted

Round 5 - Jason Worilds - OLB -79th to San Francisco; not there at #140.

Round 1 - C.J. Spiller - RB - Clemson- may or may not be there when the Bills pick I'd hate this pick- I'd like a LT, would accept a NT, QB, dominate OLB, or a special player like Suh, McCoy or Berry but Spiller is like putting fancy rims on a car with flat tires and no engine.

Round 2 - Roger Saffold - LT- I have no problem with this pick except I don't think this is a guy who can come in right away and play at a high level

Round 3 - Lamar Houston - DE- the only problem I have with this pick is that I think he has more value as a 4-3 DT than a 3-4 DE and think he will be taken before the Bills pick

Round 4 - Levi Brown - QB- don't know him well enough to comment

Round 5 - Jason Worilds - OLB- won't be there at 5 might not be there at three