Season Ticket ?

Section 332, Row 10. I like my view but want to upgrade. I'm on the 30 yard line. I'd love to be Row 1 on the 50 in the upper bowl or between the 20s in the lower bowl. This'll be my 4th year with Seasons so I hope I can get an upgrade.

I went to the draft party last year, it was good. Got to check out the Jim Kelly Club which is really nice. The on-field stuff was okay, mostly for the kids. But it was still a good time, we lucked out and had good weather. Might go again, we'll see how busy I am.

I don't know how far a drive it is for you. I came from Canada and it was worthwhile.

Section 332, Row 10. I like my view but want to upgrade. I'm on the 30 yard line. I'd love to be Row 1 on the 50 in the upper bowl or between the 20s in the lower bowl. This'll be my 4th year with Seasons so I hope I can get an upgrade.

I went to the draft party last year, it was good. Got to check out the Jim Kelly Club which is really nice. The on-field stuff was okay, mostly for the kids. But it was still a good time, we lucked out and had good weather. Might go again, we'll see how busy I am.

I don't know how far a drive it is for you. I came from Canada and it was worthwhile.

my new seats are the 50 row 16.. my seats want from $312 to $384.. which for where they are now is not to bad for a ticket increase

and i'm coming from rochester

anybody on here in sec 331 row 14 home side .. how's the view ?

also anybody on here going to the draft day party at the ralph again this yr ?

I'm 331, row 6 myself. The view is really good from those seats and the group of people in the section are top notch.

How'd you manage an upgrade this early?

i was called on thursday and was asked why i havent sent in my renewal form yet. and i told the guy its because i want to get seats with my brother in law ( he has been a season ticket holder for 4 yrs) the guy ( james works for the bills) said i could upgrade my seats now... so i did

i was called on thursday and was asked why i havent sent in my renewal form yet. and i told the guy its because i want to get seats with my brother in law ( he has been a season ticket holder for 4 yrs) the guy ( james works for the bills) said i could upgrade my seats now... so i did

Odd. Maybe I should call and say what the hell?