Wow Hillary really hates Israel

Link

Quote from the article:

“The inexorable mathematics of demography are hastening the hour at which Israelis may have to choose between preserving their democracy and staying true to the dream of a Jewish homeland.”

Wow are they ever cocky. They get a super majority and they give it a name? Demography? What the heck does that mean? They are drawing a picture for Israel of its future?

Our undeniable math says your picture is bleak. Do what we say or lose your democracy.

Then she takes a shot at Jews. Nice.

I think this gal needs to spend a little more time with Beerboy to put herself in a better mood. Sheesh.

Link

Quote from the article:

Wow are they ever cocky. They get a super majority and they give it a name? Demography? What the heck does that mean? They are drawing a picture for Israel of its future?

I think this gal needs to spend a little more time with Beerboy to put herself in a better mood. Sheesh.

;)

Dude, you're awesome :thumbdown:

Link

Quote from the article:

I think you have her on the wrong team. She would be happier with Rosie or Ellen.