Offical Bills vs Seattle thread

Frez

Is Dilfer that bad? Why is Hasselback still in the game? He can hardly stand up!

I'm all for a guy having fire and wanting to help his team, but the coaches need to do whats right for their player and get him the hell out of the game.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He is a big risk over 35 yds.

136177[/snapback]

And that is a problem with a team that wants to play ball control and rely on defense.

Today, it hasn't hurt us (because of the penalty). It has in the past (Jacksonville game) and unfortunately it will in the future.

On the bright side, we are on the way to winning five of our last seven.

It was the right call, it is BS rule though.

like you said, I'll take it

136161[/snapback]

You're right. It was the right call. I meant to say it's a BS rule.

I can't tell if the Bills are playing really well or if the Seahawks are just that bad...

The Bills line looks great, Drew (minus the three bad throws) has looked good as have the WRs.

But the D has been helped by missed opportunities.

Who cares though I guess, I just love watching this team play winning football! GO BILLS! 15:25 left to play!

This drive description sums it all up with Bauty:

JRice-incomplete,

S.Alex:0-Yrads rush,QB Sacked,

Go Billllsss!!!

Seattle Seahawks

begin at 0:25

1-10-SEA 34 (:25) M.Hasselbeck pass incomplete to J.Rice (T.McGee).

2-10-SEA 34 (:22) S.Alexander left end to SEA 34 for no gain (L.Fletcher, R.Baker).

3-10-SEA 34 (15:00) (Shotgun) M.Hasselbeck sacked at SEA 28 for -6 yards (T.Spikes).

4-16-SEA 28 (14:35) (Punt formation) PENALTY on SEA-M.Boulware, False Start, 5 yards, enforced at SEA 28 - No Play.

O.K. y'all...Who is feeling just a little bit weird after seeing the Bills up BIG in the 4th Quarter for 2 straight weeks??

Don't get me wrong, it's a good weird...I think I forgot how great it can be!!! :doh:

136211[/snapback]

It's a great feeling to be winning again, that said I can't help but wonder what might have been if we win one or two out of the first four. I really think we are a much better all around team then the Jets, and Baltimore for that matter.