Anybody ever sit in the M&T club, Red Zone Club or Dugout suites?

Just curious what you thought of the service and view of the game?

I've sat in the M&T Club. Did it because I brought my wife and kids to the game. None of whom ever lived in Buffalo. The view was good... they're box seats though. I'd rather be out in the stadium closer to the action.

I've sat in the M&T Club. Did it because I brought my wife and kids to the game. None of whom ever lived in Buffalo. The view was good... they're box seats though. I'd rather be out in the stadium closer to the action.

+1

When I was in the Jim Kelly Club, the view was good, and so was the service. However, my buddy and I got dirty looks for cheering loudly when JP threw a touchdown or when we would cheer MVP after Moorman booted 70+ yarders

+1

When I was in the Jim Kelly Club, the view was good, and so was the service. However, my buddy and I got dirty looks for cheering loudly when JP threw a touchdown or when we would cheer MVP after Moorman booted 70+ yarders

Dirty looks - can you elaborate on the context? Was it a snobby thing? I hope not- that would be very disappointing.

Dirty looks - can you elaborate on the context? Was it a snobby thing? I hope not- that would be very disappointing.

yes it was a snobby thing. They wouldn't cheer much on key 3rd down situations on defense either.

This is part of the reason I hate the concept of luxury boxes like Jerry Jones so firmly believes in, as the real fans are priced out while greedy owners line their pockets

We sat in Red Zone for 4 years when they were first built. Very Comfy-too comfy....we got used to NO ELEMENTS that are part of a game-they checked your coats,brought you all the food,had special buffets,etc. The seats are corner, not that great. After awhile you realize that no matter how loud you were at any time, NO ONE can hear you. The glass never opens. Left there and went to Kelly club-sitting outside, but at least if kids get really cold, they can warm up inside.

Best story about Red Zone- the players' families watched from there-Bruce's, Andre's- had to watch what you said!

yes it was a snobby thing. They wouldn't cheer much on key 3rd down situations on defense either.

This is part of the reason I hate the concept of luxury boxes like Jerry Jones so firmly believes in, as the real fans are priced out while greedy owners line their pockets

WTF game was this? I get JK club seats every time I'm back home and it's great! Granted they weren't cheap but I couldn't tell the difference fron end zone seats.

Sat in the JK clubs awhile back. Definitely more subdued. People were pretty nice, but felt

disconnected from the game. Not rowdy enough

Got into the bar area a few times also and that is were the fun is. Awesome bar, games on all

the TV's and nice and warm.