Aaron Maybin hanging with McGahee in Miami

1B4IDie

i don't get why people get so worked up about what players tweet or when they tweet...seriously who cares? he's in miami in the OFF-SEASON get over it..i'm sure he's been working out they don't need to work out 24/7 every day jeeze

I'm with you. These guys should be expected to work out a couple of hours a day. After that, as long as they're not taking anything that will show up on drug tests and they're not getting arrested, I don't care what they do.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybin is the precise example of why teams interview guys at the Senior Bowl, Combine & Pro Day's. You want to make sure you're going to draft a guy who isn't going to let fame and money go to his head. You need to find guys who will come in work their arse off and desire to get better.

It's pretty obvious by the haircuts, the partying, the lack of production, all the "look at me" posts on twitter, and the fact that he's not a hard worker when it comes to football, the Bills missed the fact that this guy was too immature to be drafted as high as he went. Don't forget Schobel was quoted as saying something like, Maybin need to work a lot harder if he wants to improve. I can just imagine and in your face cocky dude who's done nothing pissing the hell out of Schobel who is just the opposite.

My early prediction is that Maybin looks just as lost in our new defense as he did in last years'. The guys awareness on the field was embarrassing, for someone drafted as highly as he was.

Absolutely!

One of the best summaries I have read to date.

Orakpo is the real deal. Maybin, thus far, is a poser.

I too remember the Schobel quote. I'd love to see Schobel have a "players only" meeting with Maybin, giving him swirlies and atomic wedgies until Maybin either cried or complied that he needed to be more accountable given his draft position.

I sure hope Maybin does not go the road of Mike Williams.

Absolutely!

One of the best summaries I have read to date.

Orakpo is the real deal. Maybin, thus far, is a poser.

I too remember the Schobel quote. I'd love to see Schobel have a "players only" meeting with Maybin, giving him swirlies and atomic wedgies until Maybin either cried or complied that he needed to be more accountable given his draft position.

I sure hope Maybin does not go the road of Mike Williams.

Thats alot of eating for Money Maybin. The dude is a twig. Eat up Money. :lol:

5 pages of this??? Who cares. McGahee can show him all the hot spots.

When I went to Miami annually in the mid 80's, (when I turned 16) I used to stay at the Doral on the Ocean, (There was a name change, but it was the hotel right next to the Fontainebleau. I spent time in jail, wrecked a car or two, but South Beach was awesome. The place to be was in Coconut Grove or chillin in Key Biscayne. I haven't been there since the Bills lost their first SB. I want to go back, but I hear it's nowhere near as good as it was back the day.

5 pages of this??? Who cares. McGahee can show him all the hot spots.

When I went to Miami annually in the mid 80's, (when I turned 16) I used to stay at the Doral on the Ocean, (There was a name change, but it was the hotel right next to the Fontainebleau. I spent time in jail, wrecked a car or two, but South Beach was awesome. The place to be was in Coconut Grove or chillin in Key Biscayne. I haven't been there since the Bills lost their first SB. I want to go back, but I hear it's nowhere near as good as it was back the day.

A lot of drugs and sex in the 80's in Miami!