One thing to keep in mind today...

ICE

Seattle MUST win to keep in the playoff race. I would think they will bring every type of disguised blitz possible from a 4-4 front they can to get to bledsoe and or stop McGahee.

Word has it Hasselbeck(sp) will start today.

Seattle MUST win to keep in the playoff race. I would think they will bring every type of disguised blitz possible from a 4-4 front they can to get to bledsoe and or stop McGahee.

Word has it Hasselbeck(sp) will start today.

135508[/snapback]

ICE, if our offense can play it safe today and run the ball and keep it out of Seattles hands we can win this game. I think our special teams comes up big again today. Of course I'm thinking with my heart again.

Bills 23

Hawks 17

Guest Guest_BILLSFANINFLA_*

i FOR ONE WANT TO SEE OUR D BLITZ THE HELL OUT OF THEM MAYBE I AM JUST BEING NEGITIVE HOWEVER I THINK IT IS ABOUT TIME FOR THE D TO MAKE SOME GAME BREAKING PLAYS

ICE, if our offense can play it safe today and run the ball and keep it out of Seattles hands we can win this game. I think our special teams comes up big again today. Of course I'm thinking with my heart again.

Bills 23

Hawks 17

135519[/snapback]

One thing to keep in mind here...damn near ALL of us chalked this up to a loss BEFORE the season started. When all was good, would make the playoffs etc. We just knew that even if the hawks sucked we wouldn't win on the road at Seattle.

Nothing has changed except we are a losing team with a losing record. I agree with Lombardi and Parcells "You are what your record says you are".

One thing to keep in mind here...damn near ALL of us chalked this up to a loss BEFORE the season started. When all was good, would make the playoffs etc.  We just knew that even if the hawks sucked we wouldn't win on the road at Seattle.

Nothing has changed except we are a losing team with a losing record.  I agree with Lombardi and Parcells "You are what your record says you are".

135534[/snapback]

I disagree ICE. I think the primary reason we all chalked this up as a loss was because Seattle was being called as maybe the NFC favorite. So many "experts" were poppin wood over Hasselback and Alexander. There were many "Philly vs. Seattle" NFC Championship predictions.

Now obviously we haven't been as good either but IMO, Seattle has been a much bigger disapointment.

One thing to keep in mind here...damn near ALL of us chalked this up to a loss BEFORE the season started. When all was good, would make the playoffs etc.  We just knew that even if the hawks sucked we wouldn't win on the road at Seattle.

Nothing has changed except we are a losing team with a losing record.  I agree with Lombardi and Parcells "You are what your record says you are".

135534[/snapback]

Good point. I don´t believe we´ll win either, but will root hard for a W.