Draft 2 OTs early

Draft two OTs early? They'll be lucky to find one that can play LT let alone a Left and Right Tackle.

For all of the talk of how "deep" the draft is at OT, I don't see it for LTs. There seems to be Russell Okung

and then a bunch of questions:

Trent William's work ethic and effort have been questioned.

Anthony Davis' ability to stay in shape and his judgement have been questioned (didn't even

show for his pro-day and then when called refused to work out or be weighed).

Bryan Bulaga has everything you want in terms of effort and attitude, but some question his

strength and whether he is an elite-enough athlete to pick in the top 10

Bruce Campbell - is supposed to be a tremendous athlete, but supposedly lacks aggressiveness

and lacks experience (having started only 17 games in college).

I don't like any of the guys whose work ethic and effort are concerns - especially Davis.

Bulaga seems to be the safest pick of the bunch (that has a chance to be available) - he seems to have

the "highest floor", but maybe the "lowest ceiling" of the group.

Campbell probably would be my next choice in that there are no real knocks on his effort and he has

super athletic ability. I could live with the concern about being a "finesse" blocker as LT is more about

pass protection than being a powerful run blocker.

As far as OTs after the first round, I think many here are over-rating them. Saffold might be interesting

in the 2nd with eventual starting-LT potential, but is the 9th pick in the 2nd round too high for him? I guess

if the Bills want more power and less pass blocking ability at LT, they could consider Vlad Ducasse in the

2nd - if he's still available. Beyond him, I think the pickings are slim and they'd be getting a guy that they'd

be trying to replace again soon. I guess they could maybe consider Charles Brown in the 2nd, too, but for

a guy who was at a very top level program, it concerns me that he isn't more physically developed and

didn't play better since his team was usually much better than the opposition.

So, what do they do? I could easily see them going with another position in the first because they don't

like the guys that are left when their pick is up. If they do, that will leave them with the potential of not

filling the LT position in the draft, but I'd rather they do that than reach for someone that they aren't sold

on at LT.

As for RT, I guess I agree with the thread's poster that they may be able to find a future starting RT in

the 2nd or 3rd round.

I am thinking we will see at least 3 if not 4 o lineman taken

round 1 ,4,6,7

makes sense

no need to take a right tackle before round 4 you can get good value there . Greene will hold the line for this year .