Best bar near HSBC?

Hey, I'm coming to B'Lo for the NCAA tournament tomorrow. I've only been to the HSBC Arena once before for a Sabres game. Does anyone have any suggestions for a good bar to get a few beers and some wings in between the games that's close to the arena? I was looking at the Pearl Street Brewery but am open to all suggestions.

Oh, on a side, my buddy and I won't be able to go to the Sunday games (Session 3) and he's trying to sell the tickets. I believe he's asking $300 for the pair (section 302, row 12). So if anyone is interested we can meet you somewhere...

Thanks and go 'Cuse.

Pearl St. rocks, can't beat it. You could also walk over to the cobblestone district, a couple decent bars over there. I think the little Irish pub by Pilot field is called Irish Times and that is a fun place as well.

Pearl St. rocks, can't beat it. You could also walk over to the cobblestone district, a couple decent bars over there. I think the little Irish pub by Pilot field is called Irish Times and that is a fun place as well.

If you go down to the cobblestone, check out Benchwarmers. Relatively new place with a good atmosphere. Huge too.

Without a doubt, Pearl Street.

Head on in, hand your driver's license to the 1st floor bartender, and ask for a beer tube (holds 100 oz. of golden, frothy joy). Then head upstairs to the 2nd floor and look for the attractive, dark-haired, dark-skinned girl behind the bar. Order up a tube of either the "Blue-eyed blonde" (a blueberry-flavored lager) or the seasonal special, and leave her a huge tip (the beer will be about $25, leave her a $20). You won't have to pay for another drink from her the rest of the weekend.

Other than that, have a good time, and try the loaded fries (or the wings, which are okay but not the best around by a long shot).