State of the Franchise...Buffalo

An absolute waste of time. I like Eisen, but Woodson and Dukes are clearly did not do much research before this segment. I think they've addressed the DL with Dwan Edwards, acquired some depth at ILB, and at least signed a RT.

It was mentioned the Bills traded up for Trent Edwards, which is false. And Dukes is saying the popular thing for them to acquire Vick, who is said by some to have less accuracy now than when he was a Falcon. Dukes went so far as to say he'd give up a 2nd or 3rd. Yeah, sure.

I think the MO for each "expert" is to say the most popular thing, even if it's absurd. Thinking outside the box is apparently outlawed.

Yeah I caught the traded up for Edwards comment. Come on Woodson at least do your homework for crying out loud. None of the other guys corrected him either. Dukes even agreed and echoed it. He obviously was thinking of the UFL MVP JP. And he said we did nothing to address linebacker. Isn't Andra a LB. Pathetic.

They spend a majority of their time on their favorite topic, Michael Vick. I'd love to have Michael Vick on the team if hadn't been in charge of the ring that killed dogs, knowingly given herpes to women, tried to smuggle pot through security at the airport, and lied to the commish. But those NFL Network guys just love to instruct every team with a QB need to go after him. Heard 'em tell the Rams to do it the other day.

Just to clear the record that I just don't want a black QB, check back posts to find me calling for the Bills to sign Seneca Wallace, Tavaris Jackson, and Duante Culpepper, and trade for Donovan McNAbb.

Picking Spiller is an interesting thought though. Pound the rock. Sustain drives. Keep the defense off the field. Score points. We could run block last but not pass block, yet our idiot coaches continued to pass way more than run. We could do like the Jets and pound the rock and win with a poor to mediocre QB. I could see that working.