Missing Rings: The 1990 Buffalo Bills

sven233

I watched it last night. All the emotions came back. It was like it was 20 years ago. The pride for Buffalo and the Bills, the fond memories of the Kelly Bills, the excitment of our Bills FINALLY taking part in a Super Bowl. The missed kick by Norwood still hurt just as much as it did two decades ago. But my anger was not for Scotty or the Bills of the 90's. I became angry at the current Bills because watching the Bills lose the Super Bowl reminds me of just how much this team has fallen. I also liked how Darryl Tally stated that they had four "bites at the apple" and couldn't finish the job. That honesty is refreshing in this day and age.

" Americas game" on NFL network, and they showed the bills 1990 season. I still get shivers from watching the super bowl against the giants, and the " wide right" kick. Wow, how much do we want that team back now!?

Every time I watch that game I become more convinced that we had a far better team. The difference was not the wide right kick. The difference was Parcells and his previous Super Bowl experience. We did exactly what they planned for us to do but we did not do it with the execution needed to win.

So many "almost" plays. On top of that, the best player on the field, Thurman, did not get the ball enough.

I think we were better than Washingto too.

Loved it. Couldn't watch it past the Raider game. It was great for me. I am in Raider country and that 51-3 beat down on that Raider team with Marcus Allen, and Howie Long on it was awesome.

I miss those days as much as asyone. But, the fact is...IT WAS 20 YEARS ago. 20 years since these parasites have given you, me and every other Bills fan anything to be excited about! That is pathetic. Its also pathetic to see a bunch of people, grown men like myself, cry, piss and moan about something that happend 20 years ago. Its also pathetic that this joke of an organization is so incompetent that virtually nobody is going to renew there sason tickets this year.

Guys, listen to yourselves. Read what you just posted...Its pathetic. This organization is pathetic. There are NFL fans, then there's us! We are Bills fans, loyal Bills fans! We're a different breed. And we deserve better than having to watch NFL films dangle something in our face that happend 20 years ago. STOP!

I miss those days as much as asyone. But, the fact is...IT WAS 20 YEARS ago. 20 years since these parasites have given you, me and every other Bills fan anything to be excited about! That is pathetic. Its also pathetic to see a bunch of people, grown men like myself, cry, piss and moan about something that happend 20 years ago. Its also pathetic that this joke of an organization is so incompetent that virtually nobody is going to renew there sason tickets this year.

Guys, listen to yourselves. Read what you just posted...Its pathetic. This organization is pathetic. There are NFL fans, then there's us! We are Bills fans, loyal Bills fans! We're a different breed. And we deserve better than having to watch NFL films dangle something in our face that happend 20 years ago. STOP!

It's ok. It's ok. Just vent that anger. Yell it at the top of your lungs, get it off your chest. Everybody, this man needs a group hug!!!