Tim Graham talks Tebow

Beerball

I don't feel that way. I'm not sold on a guy who has to change how he throws a few weeks before the draft. Still, given what Buddy and the FO have accomplished the past 24 hours, I'll sit back and let Buddy make the call. The guy knows football players.

As much as I support Tebow on these boards, I'm not 100% sold either. But I do like the fact that people pointed out a negative and he stepped up to try and eliminate it. If he could be effective, he would be a great guy to have on the team, because he cares more than most...or at least it seems that way.

I haven't read any of the Tebow threads, nor do I think he will make a good full time NFL starting quarterback. Nor do I really want the Bills to draft him. That said, I think right now he could step in on third or fourth and short, and do his little thing he does extremely well, and be very effective at it, and do the same in the red zone, at least from about the 10 yard line in. That alone would probably make him worth a second round pick.