Adam Terry?

Does anyone know anything about this guy? UFA offensive tackle from the Ravens. 18 starts over the last 4-5 years. Relatively young, only 27. Missed last season due to a knee injury. Planning a visit with the Colts, but they can't sign him yet due to the final 8 rule. Looks like a Brad Bulter possible replacement. Started 54 games at syracuse.

Take this for what its worth, but I met Adam who's friends with a girl I went to college with near baltimore. Super cool dude, had a few beers with him and he told me that he thought the Bills would draft him. He's from Albany and wanted to play in Buffalo, but he was really dissapointed when he heard Roscoe Parrish's name when the pick came up.

Take this for what its worth, but I met Adam who's friends with a girl I went to college with near baltimore. Super cool dude, had a few beers with him and he told me that he thought the Bills would draft him. He's from Albany and wanted to play in Buffalo, but he was really dissapointed when he heard Roscoe Parrish's name when the pick came up.

My ex-girlfriend was friends with Terry in High School (he went to Queensbury, which is about 45 minutes north of Albany).

Would love to see him brought for a visit.

I remember him coming out he was very tall and needed to put some muscle on his frame. Surely by now he has and as long as his knee has healed (that's probably the holdup) I'd bring him in. You gotta think though, a 27 year old T in a slim free agent class who hasn't found a new home........better check that knee out real good..........

So were we Adam...so were we.

i STILL remember that pick because i wanted adam terry and was pumped that he lasted all the way to when we were finally picking for the first time in the second round. ...and then i got donahoed.

but i have to admit that roscoe may have been the better pick, in that he has helped the team more with his returns, and terry has struggled to start.

i definitely wouldnt mind bringing him on now though.