Bills discussion on NFL Network

CDogg20

They said that they dont really have a shot in free agency and they're in terrible shape. Also stated they could go for Tyler Thigpen or Mike Vick. They were also uncertain on if they would trade or keep ML. They told us everything Bills fans already knew. Wasnt worth watching.

They said that they dont really have a shot in free agency and they're in terrible shape. Also stated they could go for Tyler Thigpen or Mike Vick. They were also uncertain on if they would trade or keep ML. They told us everything Bills fans already knew. Wasnt worth watching.

I am convinced they know nothing about the Bills whatso ever. Locinfora or whatever the !@#$ his name is has to be one of the most worthless clowns around. YES even worse than Mort!

I am convinced they know nothing about the Bills whatso ever. Locinfora or whatever the !@#$ his name is has to be one of the most worthless clowns around. YES even worse than Mort!

Yeah he is a worthless reporter. Didnt give any information that Bills fans didnt already know. Yeah I think he's worse than Mort as well...