2 DT Cam Thomas 6’4 331 5.27 31 Reps North Carolina

3 OLB Thaddeus Gibson 6’2 240 4.71 32 Reps Ohio State

4 OT Ed Wang 6’5 314 5.14 29 Reps Virginia Tech

5 FB Rashaw Jackson 6’1 239 4.73 Virginia

6 OLB Adrian Tracy 6’3 248 William & Mary

6 K Aaron Petry 6’1 198 Ohio State

7 OT Thomas Welch 6’6 307 5.46 29 Reps Vanderbilt

7 DT Kade Weston 6’5 320 Georgia

Not Campbell. He'll be picked by Al Davis with the 8th pick. Then will turn out to be a freakish athlete, but not a football player.

I want #1 OT Bulaga or OT Anthony Davis

2 NT Cam Thomas (would love this pick)

3 OLB Eric Norwood

4. OT Ed Wang (good depth and competition for RT)

5. DE Daniel Te'o-Nesheim (6' 3" - 263 lbs.; 12.5 tackles for losses and 9.5 sacks in 1 season)

6. QB Jonathon Crompton, Tennessee (http://walterfootball.com/draft2010QB.php)

7. NT Al Woods, LSU (could be solid in rotation)

7. RB Michael Smith, Arkansas (for punt and kickoff return, plus capable of being a home run threat)

Heard Gill Brandt on Sirius radio talking about Bruce Campbell.

He did not receive a single vote for the All ACC team.

That's got to tell you something about what kind of a football player he is - or isn't.

Nix and Gailey want football players not weight lifters.

no way to Bruce Campbell. Talk about reaching for a need. We want football players, not projects....ahem Maybin

I am going to make my argument here about certain things as far as football players are concerned: physical tools cannot be learned, either you have them or you don't. The other stuff I believe can be taught. Now as far as Maybin is concerned I say to Buffalo, cut him and take the cap hit now. I never have and never will like him, why in the world did they take Maybin when Orakpo was on the board? Because of a fast first step? Just like drag racing it takes more then just taking off. I am so glad that pitiful regime is gone. Personally I would rather have Okung in the 1st, if for whatever reason he is there I would take him, but he won't be. The others just aren't as physically gifted as Campbell is, so he has to be the wise choice.

I am going to make my argument here about certain things as far as football players are concerned: physical tools cannot be learned, either you have them or you don't. The other stuff I believe can be taught. Now as far as Maybin is concerned I say to Buffalo, cut him and take the cap hit now. I never have and never will like him, why in the world did they take Maybin when Orakpo was on the board? Because of a fast first step? Just like drag racing it takes more then just taking off. I am so glad that pitiful regime is gone. Personally I would rather have Okung in the 1st, if for whatever reason he is there I would take him, but he won't be. The others just aren't as physically gifted as Campbell is, so he has to be the wise choice.

Physical tools can be learned. That is why they have gyms and speed camps.

Maybin was picked because of his physical tools, not because of his game experience or knowledge of the game (or lack of). Campbell is this year's version of Robert Gallery. He was a physical freak and had fantastic numbers in the combine, much like Campbell. What is Robert Gallery doing now?

Physical tools can be learned. That is why they have gyms and speed camps.

Maybin was picked because of his physical tools, not because of his game experience or knowledge of the game (or lack of). Campbell is this year's version of Robert Gallery. He was a physical freak and had fantastic numbers in the combine, much like Campbell. What is Robert Gallery doing now?

Robert Gallery had 32 inch long arms- and his failure, moved up arm length as a criteria for OTs, 33inch is now the bare minimum - Campbell has 36 1/4 arm length- not saying he's a sure thing but people got to stop the Robert Gallery comparison if you want to compare him to someone who's failed despite great physical measurable's I suggest Alex Barron.