USA Mens hoops team spoiler

for the bronze, i know everyone is disgusted by thier performance in the olympics, but i am not, sure gold would have been great, but int'l hoops has caught up to american hoops, and the fact that other countries have dedicated national teams that add 1-2 nba players, the us is forced to assemble a team of nba players at the last minute. it would be great if our amateur players could compete witht the international professionals, but they cannot. Now it is time to have a convergence of american hoops and international hoops. lets adopt the wide lanes in america, push the 3 pointer back in international competition, add a 3rd ref to the int'l game. and finally lets get the "real" officials at the olympics, not the scrubs that went this year because of the fiba dispute. Way to go Team USA, and major kudos to the USA Womens team for bringing home the gold yet again!

HEY!  I am sorry for putting the topic in the header.  I honestly wasn't thinking.  Sorry!

10270[/snapback]

BTW, that wasnt a spoiler at all! Dont worry

Spoiler is when the game or event is going to be shown on the weeknight at 8PM on NBC. What we saw today was Live, or very close to it. Its the weekend, remember?

:)

Might have been a better team with Shaq or Kobie. For sure the USA would have the gold.

10311[/snapback]

No team was as great as the original Dream Team with Jordan,Majic,Bird,Malone,Stockton,etc. The rest,regardless of winning the gold or not,were pretenders! B)

BTW, that wasnt a spoiler at all! Dont worry

Spoiler is when the game or event is going to be shown on the weeknight at 8PM on NBC. What we saw today was Live, or very close to it. Its the weekend, remember?

Or when you're on the West Coast and it's being televised 3hrs later and you don't want to know who won. Like today when I walked in the door and turned it on 2 minutes into the 1st qrtr and then made the mistake of flipping on the computer only to accidentally see the results.

Oops.....

HEY!  I am sorry for putting the topic in the header.  I honestly wasn't thinking.  Sorry!

No worries Turd (did I just type that?), it wasn't for gold and I wasn't all that interested anyways so it wasn't a big deal.

Cya