Joey Harrington

Toledo Bill

Being only an hour from Detroit, I semi-follow the Lions when I have exhausted Bills coverage. The Bills really wanted to draft this guy a few years ago. Well, let me tell you first-hand... he stinks. He has no arm and has a distinct lack of courage. He is a complete bust (watch him throw for 300 yards today).

Yes, we are saddled with Drew, but this guy would have been no better.

Being only an hour from Detroit, I semi-follow the Lions when I have exhausted Bills coverage. The Bills really wanted to draft this guy a few years ago. Well, let me tell you first-hand... he stinks. He has no arm and has a distinct lack of courage. He is a complete bust (watch him throw for 300 yards today).

133396[/snapback]

Harrington was thrown to the wolves before he was ready and the Lions have yet to find an answer at RB to take pressure off him. Couple that with an inexperienced receiver corps and you have an impending disaster. That's the danger with rookie QBs. The Lions shattered his confidence.

133396[/snapback]

I always thought he reminded me of Rob Johnson.

Harrington was thrown to the wolves before he was ready and the Lions have yet to find an answer at RB to take pressure off him.  Couple that with an inexperienced receiver corps and you have an impending disaster.  That's the danger with rookie QBs.  The Lions shattered his confidence.

133403[/snapback]

Good point... thanks.

i think it's too early to call harrington a bust........despite the rumblings in DET, he has shown improvement this year......granted it hasn't translated into wins, but with a supporting cast like DET has, it's hardly surprising........i still believe harrington will turn out to be a solid QB......

133396[/snapback]