This season can go either way

It is incredibly stupid to make any predictions now, since it is before free agency and the draft, but it is not hard to predict the bills next season. Basically, it is a rebuild offseason, but i honestly like what we're doing so far. It looks like we have a GM that knows what he's doing and an offensive minded head coach. The next year is totally going to depend on what we can get done on our o-line, QB, and linebackers. If we fix these positions, we WILL BE legitimate contenders. I know we need a NT, but we may not get a good one right away. I say we draft Baluga first round, and a Qb second round. I wouldnt be surprised if Tebow fell to us, and i would wast no time taking him. We should also bring in a veteran Qb, and let TE, Tebow and the veteran battle for the job. As for the linebacker position, i would keep mitchell and Poz, and even probably give Maybin a shot at playing OLB. THats 3/4 linbackers, so we only need one more! We can easily get that one more linebacker via free agency, but im not so sure yet about the draft. If we fix our o-line, it will open up holes for our two good rb's and give our QB, more time to throw. If you look at our team, we may see mayhem, but the reality is the problems can be fixed with about 4 or 5 aquistions via draft or free agency. Don't push the panic button yet Bills Fans!

It is incredibly stupid to make any predictions now, since it is before free agency and the draft, but it is not hard to predict the bills next season. Basically, it is a rebuild offseason, but i honestly like what we're doing so far. It looks like we have a GM that knows what he's doing and an offensive minded head coach. The next year is totally going to depend on what we can get done on our o-line, QB, and linebackers. If we fix these positions, we WILL BE legitimate contenders. I know we need a NT, but we may not get a good one right away. I say we draft Baluga first round, and a Qb second round. I wouldnt be surprised if Tebow fell to us, and i would wast no time taking him. We should also bring in a veteran Qb, and let TE, Tebow and the veteran battle for the job. As for the linebacker position, i would keep mitchell and Poz, and even probably give Maybin a shot at playing OLB. THats 3/4 linbackers, so we only need one more! We can easily get that one more linebacker via free agency, but im not so sure yet about the draft. If we fix our o-line, it will open up holes for our two good rb's and give our QB, more time to throw. If you look at our team, we may see mayhem, but the reality is the problems can be fixed with about 4 or 5 aquistions via draft or free agency. Don't push the panic button yet Bills Fans!

Tebow is a project that needs 1 if not 2 "redshirt seasons" he should not sniff the field before then. Maybin will be playing OLB, there's no "shot", its his spot, unless he sucks in which case he'll be cut--NEXT YEAR. WE NEED a QB, OT'S, a NT, and ILB to replace Mitchell, and another OLB, those are the major holes, more lbs and DT/DE's (depth), wrs (slot guys, shipley would be nice), are secondary needs (rb if lynch is traded). what we dont need:CB's, SS, FS, OG, C.

Again, I'd like to reiterate that as good as tebow was in college, and during interviews at the combine, he is still mechanically speaking, terrible, and will need 1-3 yrs of pro coaching to fix his mechanics and learn the pro game, I repeat TEBOW IS NOT AN OPTION TO BE AN IMMEDIATE STARTER, he may one day be a good player, but not anytime soon.

Really Love & appreciate the optimism! I just can't feel the same way even though I would love to....First of all we made

the major switch from 4/3 to 3/4. Mamu of our defenders are undersized and won't cut it ! Probably factored into why we released Ryan Denney who I thought was marginal at best. Speaking of marginal, we have a lot of players who are marginal or mediocre. Not only are we purging many players, and I agree that many of them need to go elsewhere....but by doing so we are creating holes all over the board. We also are depleting whatever depth we have at some positions as well. We would be extrememly fortunate and lucky if we found 3 or 4 starters in the upcoming draft. It is more likely that we will find 1 or 2 starters ! We need to replace Josh Reed, and also Terrell Owens...so there's two holes already, we need to find a starting L OT, a NT, a DT, at least two LB's , and IMO a QB as well. So we're up to 8 players so far and I haven't even thought that hard about it yet! No guarantee the Pozinjury is going to get through an entire season either! I think Tebow is a great character and College QB, but he is trying to reinvent his throwing mechanics and is more of a risky project and will need at least a year of tutealige before being tested on the field. I am also worried about Tom Modrak still being heavily involved in the NFL Draft! He's been here a long time and just exactly what has he done for us?? I am glad

D.J. is gone, but I am not optimistic about the hirings of all these no name college coaches and assistants that were mostly

from the second best College in Georgia! I think we have a long, long, way to go and I can't buy into your mirage that you paint of a golden hill on a sunny day, when all I see when I envision the Bills is a smelly hill of natural fertilizer fermenting

in the hot sun leaving the aroma of nasty smelling cow shet!!! Early and realistic 2010-11 Buffalo Bills prediction 5-11

Also historically, teams that switch from the 4/3 to 3/4 are almost always a very very bad team their initial year playing the new defense and typically 3-13 would be about what would be expected! :unsure:

Really Love & appreciate the optimism! I just can't feel the same way even though I would love to....First of all we made

the major switch from 4/3 to 3/4. Mamu of our defenders are undersized and won't cut it ! Probably factored into why we released Ryan Denney who I thought was marginal at best. Speaking of marginal, we have a lot of players who are marginal or mediocre. Not only are we purging many players, and I agree that many of them need to go elsewhere....but by doing so we are creating holes all over the board. We also are depleting whatever depth we have at some positions as well. We would be extrememly fortunate and lucky if we found 3 or 4 starters in the upcoming draft. It is more likely that we will find 1 or 2 starters ! We need to replace Josh Reed, and also Terrell Owens...so there's two holes already, we need to find a starting L OT, a NT, a DT, at least two LB's , and IMO a QB as well. So we're up to 8 players so far and I haven't even thought that hard about it yet! No guarantee the Pozinjury is going to get through an entire season either! I think Tebow is a great character and College QB, but he is trying to reinvent his throwing mechanics and is more of a risky project and will need at least a year of tutealige before being tested on the field. I am also worried about Tom Modrak still being heavily involved in the NFL Draft! He's been here a long time and just exactly what has he done for us?? I am glad

D.J. is gone, but I am not optimistic about the hirings of all these no name college coaches and assistants that were mostly

from the second best College in Georgia! I think we have a long, long, way to go and I can't buy into your mirage that you paint of a golden hill on a sunny day, when all I see when I envision the Bills is a smelly hill of natural fertilizer fermenting

in the hot sun leaving the aroma of nasty smelling cow shet!!! Early and realistic 2010-11 Buffalo Bills prediction 5-11

Also historically, teams that switch from the 4/3 to 3/4 are almost always a very very bad team their initial year playing the new defense and typically 3-13 would be about what would be expected! :unsure:

Mamu...should be Most ! Must've hit the wrong keys..