Chan Gailey at the Combine on Saturday

Gailey was in the stands watching...tight ends. Hmm.

Don't all HC's pretty much watch all drills for all Positions? I've been watching the Combine since it's been on TV and I'm almost certain this is the case...

Just saying... :unsure:

Don't all HC's pretty much watch all drills for all Positions? I've been watching the Combine since it's been on TV and I'm almost certain this is the case...

Just saying... :unsure:

exactly, they only SHOWED him watching TE/OL, but I'm sure he was there watching every position, so was Nix, it is, after all, their job.

He also sat down and talked to Clausen, maybe the winds will finally blow right for us and Clausen will still be there at #9.

Dude... trust me, he'll be there at #29 unless some team buys the "sizzle" instead of the steak. He shouldn't even be a consideration in the first round. He's just another overrated ND QB that. People need to stop living in the past and the buying into this non existent ND mystique. It's been dead for a long time.

Dude... trust me, he'll be there at #29 unless some team buys the "sizzle" instead of the steak. He shouldn't even be a consideration in the first round. He's just another overrated ND QB that. People need to stop living in the past and the buying into this non existent ND mystique. It's been dead for a long time.

One thing real quick, 7:1 TD-int ratio with over 400 attempts last year. 28 TD's 4 INT's. The gold paint on the helmet sure didn't make him throw the ball that well.