No need to draft a QB in the first 2 rounds... when there is a qb name

BILLS #1

the guy is a beast i know he played for a D-1AA school but Skelton is a good quarterback prospect with some intriguing physical ability. Has a good, live arm and gets adequate zip on routes. He can make most NFL throws and shows good touch on deep balls. He also throws a catchable ball on wheel routes. Skelton's consistency improves dramatically on underneath patterns. Overall, he is athletic with quick feet and adequate speed. He also measured in at 6'6 245 at the combine....did i also mention he played 4years at Fordham University in NY in the cold weather? Think he could be a sleeper pick for us... Look what Joe flacco has done ... here is a video of skelton...

the guy is a beast i know he played for a D-1AA school but Skelton is a good quarterback prospect with some intriguing physical ability. Has a good, live arm and gets adequate zip on routes. He can make most NFL throws and shows good touch on deep balls. He also throws a catchable ball on wheel routes. Skelton's consistency improves dramatically on underneath patterns. Overall, he is athletic with quick feet and adequate speed. He also measured in at 6'6 245 at the combine....did i also mention he played 4years at Fordham University in NY in the cold weather? Think he could be a sleeper pick for us... Look what Joe flacco has done ... here is a video of skelton...

Levi Brown from Troy is my QB to watch out for.

http://www2.dothaneagle.com/dea/Sports/col...he_year/114710/

http://espn.go.com/ncf/player/profile?playerId=172944

http://www.troytrojans.com/ViewArticle.dbm...;ATCLID=1147126

The only knock?

I count three in your post alone ...

1) small school

2) can make "most" NFL throws

3) took 70% of snaps in shotgun

Skelton's a late round prospect, maybe worth taking a flier on, but you sure wouldn't pick him and expect him to start.

Here's my problem with Skelton: He measured in at around 6-5, 240 at the combine, and everyone agrees he's got a rocket arm. So why isn't he projected anywhere near the first round? When a guy has all the measurables but still isn't projected high, that worries me. NFL scouts aren't stupid.

I have no problem taking a flyer on a late-round guy, there's always a chance he'll pan out, but it's crazy to pass up more feasible options because we think we've got a franchise guy available in the 5th round.

Wow. Thats the first I have seen of Skelton, and I know its a highlight tape, but he does a lot of thing very very well.

Its eveident he has a strong arm and a quick release. He also uses a very good pump fake. But he was very accurate with his throws, especially when he was off balence and didnt have his feet set. He was forced to make some very quick reads while under pressure and always seemed to find the open guy down field. He was making some fairly complex reads from what I saw. He also looked great moving in the pocket which we havent had in a QB in a long time.

Its only one highlight tape, but it was also from 1 game. If he can play like that in every game, he is deffinately worth a pick. A lot more worth in that LePukey.

O I almost forgot. The best part is he wear #19. Best # a QB can wear for sure. Johnny Uuuuuu!