So much for Jason Campbell

canbuffan34

Brohm has more upside, but I don't think he should be the starter week 1, if at all. But we haven't really seen enough of him yet.

Based on what do you think Brohm has more upside? Brohm was cut by GB and all the other teams in the league had a chance to sign him and didn't. He was beat out by a rookie 5th round pick. These evals were done by a coaching staff that developed Aaron Rodgers into a quality QB. Campbell has at least been a decent starter in the league for three years. Brohm is one training camp away from being out of the league.

Come on guys, Shanahan is no idiot. Campbell clearly has something to offer or the Skins wouldnt have extended him.

PS I still want Tebow, but I dont know if I can wait long enough to develop him. We need a QB now.

Bills don't need a FB do they? Tebow blows in more than one way....

Theres a difference between TENDERING a player and offering him a contract extension

-Teams tender most of their RFA's, and other teams can still offer them contacts BUT they have to give up compensation. And the Redskins can still trade him. Next time you post something post the write words to the story instead of reporting something different and false.

My fault for assuming that you guys are clever enough to figure out that if a team offers a contract tender to one of its players, that in fact 99% of the time it leads to a new contract for said player or EXTENSION.

That, along with the fact that Shanny wouldn't have made the comment to the media about "stay tuned for big news" or whatever he said,

Bottom Line: Jason Campbell will be offered an extension by the Redskins, the rest is symantics.

But please, carry on trying to make yourselves feel smarter by stating the obvious :devil:

My fault for assuming that you guys are clever enough to figure out that if a team offers a contract tender to one of its players, that in fact 99% of the time it leads to a new contract for said player or EXTENSION.

One of the most false statements I have ever heard. 99% is way over exaggerated.... its probably more like 45-55%

Come on guys, Shanahan is no idiot. Campbell clearly has something to offer or the Skins wouldnt have extended him.

PS I still want Tebow, but I dont know if I can wait long enough to develop him. We need a QB now.

Its a very poor QB class and there not much to offer in free agency thats what Campbell has to offer