Whitner calls trade rumor "bathroom material"

billsevans

Why do you assume that because some of us are tired of Whitner and all his meaningless talk that we're down on the Bills?

I have a HUGE problem with 2 players on the Bills, Whitner and Mitchell. Both of them talk talk talk and tweet tweet tweet yet when the game starts their production absolutely sucks. Last year Whitner guaranteed a playoff birth and did absolutely NOTHING to back it up. It drives me nuts when he's continually misreads a play and is caught out of position. He takes bad angles to the ball carrier and he misses a LOT of tackles. Speaking of missed tackles, Mitchell is one bad tackle away from being Eddie Robinson 2.0.

My point is this, shut the !@#$ up and make some plays. You don't see Poz or Schobel feeling the need to tweet their every move. I think it's great that Whitner supports the Bills but we don't need another cheerleader, we need players to make plays.

I'm not down on the Bills, I'm down on these chuckleheads that talk **** then don't produce.

In his first year with the Bills, Mitchell had more big plays (sacks & INTs) in a season of any LB since Spikes.

And no one forces people to read their tweets. If you don't like it, stop reading them. I've said if I was a pro athlete, I won't have one. All it does is let nobodies who would crap their pants if they met you in real life to talk crap over the internet and people overanalyze you (Maybin had a soda today. He is a worthless piece of crap). If it really upsets you that much, ignore it. Pretty simple.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic