Funny Coincidence

Amstel

Thank you Buckhead, for clarfying you are absolutely right. And no I wasn't trying to brag about the high end neighborhood I live in. I live in a different town. I was being factitious about her throwing me out as Buckhead pointed out.......

And I was just busting your nutz, it's my job here.

Enjoy having Mr. Wilson as owner because believe me we are going to miss him.. hopefully he will be around for quite a while longer

I have also heard rumors of his health being very poor for the last couple years.. Part of that is his age, I think... Not very many 91-92 year old people are in excellent health.

Here's hoping he can lift the Lombardi next Feb

No you read the full story.

Ok, so she lives close to where he lives. I don't know about you, but I have a lot of upscale and lowscale neighborhoods close to where I live. He never said he lives in that upscale district. Even if he does, he certainly wasn't bragging about it.

You are looking for a reason to get bent out of shape.

Ok, so she lives close to where he lives. I don't know about you, but I have a lot of upscale and lowscale neighborhoods close to where I live. He never said he lives in that upscale district. Even if he does, he certainly wasn't bragging about it.

You are looking for a reason to get bent out of shape.

Re-read post #21