Matt Moore from Carolina

C-zone Umpa

Matt Moore? Really. Matt Moore. Why is it someone else garbage is more appealing than our own? If Matt Moore, or Tyler Thigpen, or Daunte Culpepper for christ sakes...were any better than TE, Ryan Smartypants, or Brohm, my name ain't Nathan Arizona.

Seriously...

Have you seen Matt Moore play? He is the only reason Carolina salvaged a .500 record last year.

I wouldn't be adverse to bring Moore in as a guy to compete with Fitz and another vet. However if Moore get brought in you would need to bring in a vet like Pennington or Culpepper just to be a vet backstop to teach. I think with Moore you would pretty much send Brohm packing (Unless you send Fitz out)

Matt Moore? Really. Matt Moore. Why is it someone else garbage is more appealing than our own? If Matt Moore, or Tyler Thigpen, or Daunte Culpepper for christ sakes...were any better than TE, Ryan Smartypants, or Brohm, my name ain't Nathan Arizona.

Seriously...

This garbage QB helped his team beat the vikes, giants, and champion saints to end the season. He throws TD passes. These aspects of his record do in fact make him more appealing than the schmoes on our roster who cannot beat winning teams or throw TDs.

This garbage QB helped his team beat the vikes, giants, and champion saints to end the season. He throws TD passes. These aspects of his record do in fact make him more appealing than the schmoes on our roster who cannot beat winning teams or throw TDs.

+1 Exactly what I was trying to get at. :P

+1 Exactly what I was trying to get at. :P

Did he show a couple of flashes. Certainly. Does he show the promise of a consistent NFL starter. Hell no. Well, no more than anyone we have.

And boy, you got me with those final 5 weeks. Absolutely everyone threw on the Vikings and he did almost pass for 300 yards (1td). They beat the Giants when their D was in disarray. The great Matt Moore passed for about 200 yards and 1 td per game. So...I guess I take it back. He'd fit right in.

And his Panthers beat Mark Brunell, Lynell Hamilton and the vacationing Saints the same way the Bills schooled Curtis Painter and the Colts.