Happy Thanksgiving

gantrules

Happy Thanksgiving.

I'm off to Detroit. But, before I go...

Today is my one year anniversary of joining the Wall and I'd like to say Thank ewe. Thank ewe for being some cool people to talk to when things are boring, things are dull or things are just the same as always.

One thing that this board is and has been since I joined is passionate. Though we may all have different beliefs, different loves and different ways of looking at the world we all pretty much can agree that we are passionate.

I am thankful that you guys are around.

Have a great holiday.

Ray

Happy Thanksgiving.

I'm off to Detroit. But, before I go...

Today is my one year anniversary of joining the Wall and I'd like to say Thank ewe. Thank ewe for being some cool people to talk to when things are boring, things are dull or things are just the same as always.

One thing that this board is and has been since I joined is passionate. Though we may all have different beliefs, different loves and different ways of looking at the world we all pretty much can agree that we are passionate.

I am thankful that you guys are around.

Have a great holiday.

Ray

132618[/snapback]

Happy Thanksgiving to everybody.

I'm also trying to get to the Detroit area but the West Michigan area is getting hit with some heavy snow and winds. I tried hitting the freeway earlier but it was a pointless effort, I had to turn around and will try again tomorrow morning. If your flying hopefully you won't get delayed, if your driving good luck and be safe.