Prediction for LT and RT for 2010

offyourocker

I have been reading numerous post about drafting either a QB or a Tackle. Have none of you learned any lessons? U know the Bills will surprise us by drafting a corner or safety in the first round. Maybe a running back if we are lucky. Dreaming about big name free agent offensive lineman? When is the last time this happened. We have need lineman the whole decade. Don't mention Dockery. He was not best available that year. We will get some guy that was on bench for other team and the Bills will sale us on the fact that he is a hidden talent with a lot of upside. I want be excited about the potential of new season. I believe the new coaching staff has potential but let's wait before we get excited to see which players are being brought in.

I have been reading numerous post about drafting either a QB or a Tackle. Have none of you learned any lessons? U know the Bills will surprise us by drafting a corner or safety in the first round. Maybe a running back if we are lucky. Dreaming about big name free agent offensive lineman? When is the last time this happened. We have need lineman the whole decade. Don't mention Dockery. He was not best available that year. We will get some guy that was on bench for other team and the Bills will sale us on the fact that he is a hidden talent with a lot of upside. I want be excited about the potential of new season. I believe the new coaching staff has potential but let's wait before we get excited to see which players are being brought in.

This roster is a mess and will not be fixed in one offseason. The draft should fill a few glaring needs . The best this free agent class can offer is some stop the bleeding guys. It took 10 years to make this mess , it will take at least 2 to start to turn it around.

This roster is a mess and will not be fixed in one offseason. The draft should fill a few glaring needs . The best this free agent class can offer is some stop the bleeding guys. It took 10 years to make this mess , it will take at least 2 to start to turn it around.

I agree it could take 3-4 years to solidly build this team.. The ownerships stability is the also tha main factor...

I'll bet you anything that the Bills do not draft a DB, S, or RB in the 1st round. As for the big name FA OL, there will be few name OL (and players in general, who haven't hit the wall) who will hit the market this year.

I'm thinking the Bills will be bringing in some FA's, and I'm hoping that at 12:01 on FA day the Bills will be looking to land a few guys in particular that other teams aren't looking at. I mean, when the time comes I think the Bills will spend, and spend what they have to to get a few guys - but, I'm hoping that where some teams are looking to nab a WR, or DE, or something, we'll have zeroed in on a few guys with talent but that don't play positions a lot of other teams will be fighting to add... anyway, with all the college coaching minds we've brought in, each one of their lists of college draft eligibles should have some unknowns on there - maybe we'll get lucky with Undrafted college FA's this year, or in the later rounds, when it comes to rebuilding.