home alone 2004 trailer park version

millbank

A 13-year old Virginia Beach boy is being held at the Virginia Beach Detention Center after police say he abducted an exotic dancer last Tuesday night.

The woman noticed the client was a juvenile, but was told that the contract was for his older brother. Police say the woman waited for a while, but no one else showed up.

Authorities say when the woman eventually tried to leave the residence, she was stopped by the juvenile who pointed a shotgun at her and ordered her to dance.

exotic dancer and 13 year old boy...

A 13-year old Virginia Beach boy is being held at the Virginia Beach Detention Center after police say he abducted an exotic dancer last Tuesday night.

The woman noticed the client was a juvenile, but was told that the contract was for his older brother. Police say the woman waited for a while, but no one else showed up.

Authorities say when the woman eventually tried to leave the residence, she was stopped by the juvenile who pointed a shotgun at her and ordered her to dance.

exotic dancer and 13 year old boy...

131362[/snapback]

Hahaha, I just can't help but laugh. :blink:

Hey Campy. Anyone you guys know?

131411[/snapback]

Not that I'd admit on an internet message board! :P

Next time I see you, remind me to tell you about a friend's Bachelor Party (a few years before I was married). Two nekkid hot chicks who really, umm...liked each other. Those were two girls I enjoyed getting "to know!" :)

But don't remind me to tell you that story if Teresa is within earshot. :blink:

Not that I'd admit on an internet message board!  :P

Next time I see you, remind me to tell you about a friend's Bachelor Party (a few years before I was married).  Two nekkid hot chicks who really, umm...liked each other.  Those were two girls I enjoyed getting "to know!" :)

But don't remind me to tell you that story if Teresa is within earshot.    :blink:

131456[/snapback]

Note to self. Chris is now good for four beers.