Sal Pal on Philly radio regarding Vick, McNabb

I agree we need a LT, and need one bad. But do you think the drop off from Bulaga to say Ciron Black, whom we could likely get in rd 2, is a bigger drop off from Donovan to Trent? or Brohm? I dont. And I get the "no 1st for Donovan" thing, but Donovan would be the best QB weve had since Kelly. And I think you would be able to get better FA in here as well, showing people and players we want to win now.

My feeling on this is that there is no way we go into next season with Edwards, Fitz, or Brohm as the entrenched starter.....somebody is going to be brought in.

Who will that be I dont know......but a veteran I am almost certain.

And Baluga is an absolute beast in both the running game and passing game.......AND you have him for the forseeable future while we truly dont know how many productive years McNabb has.

I think we are set from guard to guard.....then you have competition at the Right tackle spot between a couple of capable guys

We need a LT

You guys are crazy

I love McNabb......but not the cost of a first round pick.....no way. I would trade my 2nd and 4th

Based on WHAT? Becasue you wouldn't give up a first rounder on principal, value...why?

WE SUCK AT DRAFTING! Ralph Wilson is still here and has a big say as to who we pick. There is not 1 first rounder we've drafted that I wouldn't trade for McNabb, except for Kelly. We usually totally blow our top pick. So unless you can provide a good argument to not trade #9 for Donavan...then you're not making sense.

Based on WHAT? Becasue you wouldn't give up a first rounder on principal, value...why?

WE SUCK AT DRAFTING! Ralph Wilson is still here and has a big say as to who we pick. There is not 1 first rounder we've drafted that I wouldn't trade for McNabb, except for Kelly. We usually totally blow our top pick. So unless you can provide a good argument to not trade #9 for Donavan...then you're not making sense.

Buddy Nix is now the GM....you cannot use the perameters of last year or previous years for this next draft. This is expressly why Nix is the GM he is a top evaluator of talent.

That 1st round pick is going to be coveted....we are going to get an impact player with that pick. And the ONLY way this team is going to get to a championship level is by drafting players......