SABRES,dont turn into the Bills!!

Buffalo 66

Come on please make a draft happen, dont be cheap like Ralph! Get a power forward, whatever it takes, and make a run at the cup this year! No way we can hang with Washington, Pittsburgh, or Jersey through three rounds of the playoffs as we are! Lets make it happen this year, this city needs a CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

Come on please make a draft happen, dont be cheap like Ralph! Get a power forward, whatever it takes, and make a run at the cup this year! No way we can hang with Washington, Pittsburgh, or Jersey through three rounds of the playoffs as we are! Lets make it happen this year, this city needs a CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

Sabres have 2 needs:

1. Backup goalie who will win games

2. A more consistent scoring forward (around 40 goals a year)

I think with these 2 pieces a cup is more of a possibility.

Sabres have 2 needs:

1. Backup goalie who will win games

2. A more consistent scoring forward (around 40 goals a year)

I think with these 2 pieces a cup is more of a possibility.

Yeah, those 40 goal scorers are so plentiful and available. :thumbsup:

Yeah, those 40 goal scorers are so plentiful and available. :unsure:

Agree, most teams aren't willing to part with their scorers. However, come trading deadline, they are always a few teams looking to either dump salary or trade a star who will be a free agent. One name that comes to mind is Kovalchuk. Doubt Reiger would go for a big name though.

On a side note, was hoping to see Biron come back to B-Lo after earlier rumors in the year. He likes Buffalo and can hold his own in net. Ruff could play him more frequent than Lalime, giving Miller more rest for a playoff run.

i think we all know exactly what darcy will do: he will make vladimir tsyplakov an offer he can't refuse...

as far as trading for anyone who will make the team better? don't hold your breath. which is a shame because they have a cup-winning goalie who's having an mvp season...and it will be wasted.

any one of washington, pittsburgh, new jersey, ottowa will end our season the way the team is constituted now.