Former Bills Scout

PISSCHUNK

Are you talking about Dwight Adams? I used to love it when he would be interviewed on the radio!

That's it! He was a pleasure to listen to. I used to call into the Paul Maguire show when he was on or other shows to talk the draft with him. He was comical!

Thanks!

Are you talking about Dwight Adams? I used to love it when he would be interviewed on the radio!

Yes. Dwight Smith.

I ran into Buddy Nix in a Sports Bar in Durham, NC watching the Bills-Vikings opener in '98. I met and sat at the same table as him and I asked how he become a Bills fan with such a deep southern accent? Son on team? He said "Do not tell all these folks, but I am with the Bills" and gave me his card. He said he get up there through a good friend and collegue ...Dwight Smith.

He is Buddy's buddy!

Peace. Go Bills!

Yes. Dwight Smith.

I ran into Buddy Nix in a Sports Bar in Durham, NC watching the Bills-Vikings opener in '98. I met and sat at the same table as him and I asked how he become a Bills fan with such a deep southern accent? Son on team? He said "Do not tell all these folks, but I am with the Bills" and gave me his card. He said he get up there through a good friend and collegue ...Dwight Smith.

He is Buddy's buddy!

Peace. Go Bills!

His last name is Adams not Smith.

Yes. Dwight Smith.

He is Buddy's buddy!

Peace. Go Bills!

His last name is Adams not Smith.

He is an offspring of AJ Smith and Dwight Adams though. And a friend of Buddy.