Dan Lefevour

No one with any credibility has ever projected him at this level. At best, he tops out at a low-level starter after 3-4 years or a backup.

I'll again reiterate that if this guy had never played UB, the love affair with him would have never started.

what is this UB you're talking about?

and Mayock, he was praising him today, he's credible, Kiper doesn't like him. Not every legit NFL qb has to be a first round pick. Lefevour has a NFL quality skill set, and the cold weather experience that everyone around here clamours for, what exactly is your argument as to why he's not good. And please dont mention the spread, every qb in this draft played in the spread

what is this UB you're talking about?

and Mayock, he was praising him today, he's credible, Kiper doesn't like him. Not every legit NFL qb has to be a first round pick. Lefevour has a NFL quality skill set, and the cold weather experience that everyone around here clamours for, what exactly is your argument as to why he's not good. And please dont mention the spread, every qb in this draft played in the spread

ARM STRENGTH PERIOD!!

No one with any credibility has ever projected him at this level. At best, he tops out at a low-level starter after 3-4 years or a backup.

I'll again reiterate that if this guy had never played UB, the love affair with him would have never started.

That is really unfair. The kid dominated the level of competition he played at all four years he played. He Broke all time scoring records in major college football. He stood nose to nose with the best QB's in the country except the ones that were not picked or were afraid to show up. He comes from a conference that has produced several very successful NFL Qb's. He demonstrates real on field leadership and a storng understanding of the offense with the ability to communicate it to his teamates. He has met every challenge so far. He will be one of the top five QB's taken in the draft, possibly the in top 3. To top it off he is not a California QB that needs perfect weather conditions to be successful.

i almost forgot that arm strength was everything when deciding a quarterback...'cause jamarcus russell turned out so damn good.

nope not everything - but throwing in the weather and winds that we have at the ralph means that a qb has to have better than average arm strength - and lefevour just does not have it.

nope not everything - but throwing in the weather and winds that we have at the ralph means that a qb has to have better than average arm strength - and lefevour just does not have it.

Arm was good enough to play in the elements of michigan, and also, the weather in buffalo is overrated, not every game is at home, and the weather isn't always bad. His arm will be fine, if lefevour cant play in buffalo, I wouldn't want bradford or tebow either FYI

deep out? just my opinion, but don't see an NFL arm. below average!!

Dropped one in the bucket in the endzone for the TD, looked just fine, besides you can improve arm strength easier than mechanics, or trying to teach him how to be a leader (Losman)

That is really unfair. The kid dominated the level of competition he played at all four years he played. He Broke all time scoring records in major college football. He stood nose to nose with the best QB's in the country except the ones that were not picked or were afraid to show up. He comes from a conference that has produced several very successful NFL Qb's. He demonstrates real on field leadership and a storng understanding of the offense with the ability to communicate it to his teamates. He has met every challenge so far. He will be one of the top five QB's taken in the draft, possibly the in top 3. To top it off he is not a California QB that needs perfect weather conditions to be successful.

how do you know his understanding of offense and ability to communicate to his teamates? ever heard of Travis Prentice, Trevor Insley, Colt Brennan? Because you break records in college doesn't mean you play in the NFL! so we should stay away from qb's that were born in california, raised, went to school there or all of the above?

Dropped one in the bucket in the endzone for the TD, looked just fine, besides you can improve arm strength easier than mechanics, or trying to teach him how to be a leader (Losman)

you either have an nfl arm or you don't! just my opinion!

how do you know his understanding of offense and ability to communicate to his teamates? ever heard of Travis Prentice, Trevor Insley, Colt Brennan? Because you break records in college doesn't mean you play in the NFL! so we should stay away from qb's that were born in california, raised, went to school there or all of the above?

Well good Lefevour is in the clear, grew up in Downers Grove, Ill and played at C.Michigan, and Lefevours coaches RAVED about his work ethic and intelligence all week.

Well good Lefevour is in the clear, grew up in Downers Grove, Ill and played at C.Michigan, and Lefevours coaches RAVED about his work ethic and intelligence all week.

your point? i didn't say stay away from california kids? i know where LeFevour is from, thanks though!