There is a whole lot of silence for us supposidly signing an OC

I find it interesting that there has been no mention outside of some news sources that we "hired" a new OC. Does this mean it is not true? Is our front office trying to keep everything on the down low till we hire the complete staff? I don't know, but I find the silence somewhat curious.

I find it interesting that there has been no mention outside of some news sources that we "hired" a new OC. Does this mean it is not true? Is our front office trying to keep everything on the down low till we hire the complete staff? I don't know, but I find the silence somewhat curious.

I have read many articles about this...but it just seems it is not worthy of big news.

Which it isn't. Modkins just got a promotion to being O.C. but he really is just a glorified running backs coach.

They will probably announce it sometime this week when they decide on a D.C. Seems like it would be best to do that anyways. Have a big announcement for their assistant coaches on the staff.

maybe when we sign one it'll be news...singing to an OC just isn't a big story, I guess it depends on teh song, really

What is more interesting is that folks like Cowher and Billick were calling around to build a staff and here we have a new HC coach and not yet any assistants, I guess Chan wasnt out building a staff.

He probably didn't expect any team would hire him as a head coach this season.

Chan's calling 411 for more GT and KC reject phone numbers

or they are in negotiations... I find it interesting how a lot of people think the worst. It comes out that some named coaches wanted the Bills job but the Bills didn't want them. Yet people still believe the media hype that no one wanted the job.