Joe Buck sucks

ACor58

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i think hes good. good rep for the good city of buffalo.

i dont set a high bar for these commentators. im just trying to watch the game. but thats just me.

I think he's good, too. He did several B'gals games here - he has a keen eye about what's going on.

I also like Buck - very clear voice, IMO sticks to the action. He makes the occasional comment, but that's what they are paid to do. Somebody in this thread said he got the job because of his Daddy - welcome to the world... :w00t:. IMO, he's tops...on his own. Aikman adds, too. I marvel at the size of his hands when he's on the tv...pretty easy to see what an asset he had there.

Like you say though - watch the game. I have no idea why anyone would take umbrage against this or that announcer. We all have volume controls, if one gets irked...

I think they all suck. I wish there was a way that I could just turn them all off but still have the crowd noise and sounds from the field of play. I can't stand watching football on TV anymore.

you'll be begging for buck if u got your wish. lol

i would imagine it would be dull after a while.

heres my take

buck: there was a special on nfl network. like 6 announcers were called. he was one of them. he made some very arrogant remarks. and he didnt care that he would come off as an egotistic punk. anybody else see this special last year? anyway, my bottom line: hes ok.

aikman: like him. he knows the game and calls it from a players perspective. bottom line: hes good

al michaels: like him. hes intelligent and pleasant. bottom line: hes good. he was on that nfl special too. came off as a very classy person.

collinsworth: like him. bottom line: hes good

steve tasker: like him too. bottom line: hes an ex bill and is not dumb. he's good.

madden: here in los angeles there is a rock radio station kroq 106.7. the morning show had a segment dedicated to the giberrish that came from maddens mouth. it was always funny monday morning. bottom line: has man crush on farve, talks crazy sometimes, but is honest and is just ok.

since we are talking about likes and dislikes. dont mind the dumb robot. the horse trailer from monday/sunday night is annoying TO ME. practically the whole game is like this

"he should be on the horse trailer"

"no he didnt do enough"

"put him"

"well what about this guy?"

"is it too early to select who belongs on the trailer?"

i always think WHO CARES THAT MUCH ABOUT THE PLAYER OF THE GAME???? 75% its the winning qb anyway. lol!

I think he's good, too. He did several B'gals games here - he has a keen eye about what's going on.

I also like Buck - very clear voice, IMO sticks to the action. He makes the occasional comment, but that's what they are paid to do. Somebody in this thread said he got the job because of his Daddy - welcome to the world... :w00t:. IMO, he's tops...on his own. Aikman adds, too. I marvel at the size of his hands when he's on the tv...pretty easy to see what an asset he had there.

Like you say though - watch the game. I have no idea why anyone would take umbrage against this or that announcer. We all have volume controls, if one gets irked...

Sounds like you marvel at the thought of having Aikman's hands all over you cincy.