JETS COLTS GAMETIME THREAD

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Jim Leonard, the Bills' cast off. I guess we had too much talent in the secondary at the time to properly evaluate him.

:ph34r:

Right. Probably had to male room for 1 of the other 15 DB's drafted.

Jim Leonard, the Bills' cast off. I guess we had too much talent in the secondary at the time to properly evaluate him.

Number one, the Bills aren't exactly hurting at safety. It is arguably their strongest position, along with cornerback.

Number two, Leonhard is playing behind a very nice front 7. His play reminds me of how effective Mark Kelso was behind Bruce, Biscuit, Talley, etc.

A good, smart football player but one who benefits from being on strong defenses (Baltimore last year). Always liked Leonhard but on a bad team, he's not going to turn losses into wins.

NFL is yanking streams left and right... greedy mofo's need to give us an affordable alternative and I'll happily pay, but no way am i paying US$80 to watch the offseason....

Yup, I'm with you.

if anyone has a stream that working, please pm me.

Cheers!

Whoop! I guess I'm rooting for the Colts!

Funny how when you watch sports as a neutral fan how often there comes a point during the game where the emotional truth reveals itself.

Sometimes it even reveals itself that you're rooting for the team you thought you were rooting against. One of the reasons sports is such a great past time.