Why the offense is still not impressive.

Hardy Pyle

STAT OF THE DAY: This is also a reality check for next week: Despite a consistent ground game and good protection for Bledsoe, who was sacked but once, the Bills still converted only two of 11 third-down situations.

You can't convert 3rd downs, you can't consistently win.

Also, anyone think that Sam Adams is the best player on our team and possible our only pro-bowler other than the punter.

STAT OF THE DAY: This is also a reality check for next week: Despite a consistent ground game and good protection for Bledsoe, who was sacked but once, the Bills still converted only two of 11 third-down situations.

Also, anyone think that Sam Adams is the best player on our team and possible our only pro-bowler other than the punter.

129676[/snapback]

Isn't there a slot for a special teamer? The Bills seem to have discovered a few good return guys. One or two more runbacks for either Magee or Clements and I'd guess they'd have a shot.

129676[/snapback]

I again am admitting that I was wrong for saying we shouldnt get big Sam.

As far as the problem with the offense, two words, Drew Bledsoe. Sorry folks, all of his big plays, yes even the long bomb to Aiken were NOT on target, even Aiken had to slow his route and turn around of the ball. Drew is quickly losing it, lets move on and start a guy that can beat you with his feet. The defense will respect it, it will further open up our ground AND passing games.

3 and out Bledsoe.  Dont forget the mere 24 minutes time of possession too

129680[/snapback]

24 minutes of time posession and 30 points scored..... BRILLIANT!! The 3rd down conversion % is a bothersome stat and says something about our defense while not great, but very good to be on the field so much and yet not allow a lot of points. Although our time of posession might have been higher if in the defense themselves was able to force a few 3 and outs. I know they did in the 3rd quater and cause of them and special teams we were able to score 20pts, might have been more if not for some questionable penalties. I'll still take it

I know the rams aren't exactaly a great road team, but they were an over .500 team and I think this is a quality win, I also know we're not making the playoffs, but I would like to see us whoop on the sehawks at their house. It would go a long way to show what this team is capable of.

McGee as a returner,adams,spikes and moorman all to pro bowl thats what i think will happen

129755[/snapback]

Will? or should. As usual, some bigger market team is going to get someone less deserving voted in on the homer theory.