What we can do as fans

I know all most every one in the Bills Nation has been pretty hot over the developments of this franchise over the last several weeks, forget that, the last several years. This is probably the most dysfunctional organization in the NFL minus the Raiders, run by an archaic owner who is well passed his prime and has a long history of holding grudges and ticking off his management and coaches.

It is an organization which has lacked leadership and vision for years, and it's run that way from top to bottom. As a fan base, we have begged and plead for change, only to have it fall on deaf ears!

As long as Ralph is owner of this team, nothing will change, and as outsiders there is not a lot we can really do about it. I know we all wish we had the power to control the fate of this team, but we do not have that control. The only thing that we can truly control is our support for this team. With all the latest developments I have to admit that I was pretty negative about the whole situation. I said to my brother in law, ..."that's it, I'm not going to watch this team any more!" But you know what? Shortly after my attitude started to change, my negativity towards the whole situation turned in to love and support once more. That's all we can really do folks, love and support our team to fullest! It's like having a bad egg for a child that repeatedly makes bad decisions. Doesn't mean we stop loving the child.

I challenge all the fans out there riding this emotional roller coaster we call the Buffalo Bills to stand up and support our team with all they can, because that's all we can really do!!!