Does TO have any interest in playing for Chan??

Chuckknox

UMMM Lets revisit this please..

Comments on TO. My observations are that TO was all dropsies and lackadaisical when Trent was the QB, then when Fitz took the snaps suddenly TO was "happy and supportive" and suddenly stopped dropping passes and showed some spunk.

ONLY to lose interest a few weeks later.

WHAT makes anyone think the TO will change?

TO is easily the #1 receiver. Where was Lee the whole time? Covered.

Are you saying that the nine-yard catch that he had during garbage time of the Atlanta game wasn't enough for you?

I am....and whats funny is NOBODY KNOWS WHERE THE HELL HARDY IS!?!?!

I mean, is he on the roster?

There is NO other organization in the NFL, where a top 10 draft pick would just disappear. Its unbelieveable.

Was it ever confirmed that Baltimore actually offered anything for him? I agree that it was probably a mistake not to get a pick for him, but I wasn't ever convinced that they had the choice.

Also, if they tag him and can't trade him, they are stuck with a guy with a one-year salary that will be around $10 million.

On top of it hed most likely be pissed we did that and would be less than model next season.

I am....and whats funny is NOBODY KNOWS WHERE THE HELL HARDY IS!?!?!

I mean, is he on the roster?

There is NO other organization in the NFL, where a top 10 draft pick would just disappear. Its unbelieveable.

Second round

Guest dog14787

New HC and coaching staff, are you kidding me, there's no way in hell I want T.O. back in Buffalo. :devil:

T.O. caught approx. 50% of his passes last year, some of them bounced off his fat head...

let him go if we can get

<-------

What in the name of the lord do you see in this guy? To me, he's another "can't get 'er done" QB who's in decline. Maybe Bledsoe can be enticed to come out of retirement. Makes about as much sense as trading for McNabb.