Dec 5 @Miami 1:00pm

Dec 12 Cleveland 1:00pm

Dec 19 @Cincinnati 1:00pm

Dec 26 @San Francisco

@Seattle

Pittsburgh

currently 4-6

we can beat seattle.

miami, browns, bengals, and 49ers are definatly beatable. (the bengals are a good team, but i will always say we can beat the bengals)....

9-7 final record for the optamist.

and if the stealers make the playoff easy, they might sit some of there players the last game..... 10-6???? wow, now i must be dreaming....

Question....

If we finish 10-6 but miss the playoffs, is this a successful first season for Mike Mularkey and do we cut Donahoe slack? Even though it would be yet another missed playoff year and we did have a very slow start, 10-6 would still be a big improvement. It's a big if and purely hypothetical but just thought I'd throw it out there.

If we finish 10-6 but miss the playoffs, is this a successful first season for Mike Mularkey and do we cut Donahoe slack? Even though it would be yet another missed playoff year and we did have a very slow start, 10-6 would still be a big improvement. It's a big if and purely hypothetical but just thought I'd throw it out there.

Yes, I would consider it a successful season given the fact that we would have ended the year 10-2. Chalk up the Jax & Oak games to a new coaching staff/system etc., and you have the foundation for a terrific 05 season. You just have to hit the ground running.

Guest Guest_Kent14_*
There is but one formula for  making it into the playoffs and that is

One game at a time.

130798[/snapback]

This has to be your shortest post ever. :w00t: