What will make you renew the NFL Sunday ticket next year

major

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Great question. At this point, given the coaching decision, unless they get McNabb and Mike Nolan, I am outta here. The total low point as a fan (fanatic) of this team for 30 years. I can't take it anymore. Watching the Bills this season was painful. I can do better things than waste my money, and more importantly, my time, on this sad sack joke of a franchise. All Wilson is concerned about is making money. To me, being flicked off by Bud Adams would have sent me raging to make my franchise respectable again and this is how he responds????

Rally pathetic and sad.....

Interesting question. I have had ST for the last decade or so. It is getting ridiculous on a per game basis (I only watch the Bills). Out of the 16 games, I tend to go to 2-3, watch any night games out in a bar (McFaddens), and watch the Jet game (in Buff) on local TV for free. So, at most, I use ST to watch 11 games. Thats $37.63 per game.

I was hoping that ST would come on a pay-per-game basis, say $20 a game. I'd save a good chunk of money.

I will seriously consider dropping it this year, but probably won't actually drop it. I will try to negotiate a cheaper fee, however.