Help me find a new team

I guess I'm a whiny B word for renouncing the Bills so flame away. I've been a hard core fan since 1980. I moved away from Buffalo in 1994 but still follow them on a near daily basis. My post number on !@#$ was in the 1000's. But. My children were born in 2003 and after. Time for us to be Bucs fans now that we live in that area. Funny thing is the Bills probably have more talent but it is just too painful when you don't see any commitment to change.

All you Kool-Aid drinkers hoarding up the stuff from Wegmans can spare me the whole "Give Gailey a shot" nonsense. Nix was a joke of a hire who has no power and no balls for taking the gig. Probably just needs health insurance.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I'm a whiny B word for renouncing the Bills so flame away. I've been a hard core fan since 1980. I moved away from Buffalo in 1994 but still follow them on a near daily basis. My post number on !@#$ was in the 1000's. But. My children were born in 2003 and after. Time for us to be Bucs fans now that we live in that area. Funny thing is the Bills probably have more talent but it is just too painful when you don't see any commitment to change.

All you Kool-Aid drinkers hoarding up the stuff from Wegmans can spare me the whole "Give Gailey a shot" nonsense. Nix was a joke of a hire who has no power and no balls for taking the gig. Probably just needs health insurance.

Wow. I live in IL and was born in S.Cheek/W. Seneca... I moved here in the early 1990's and NEVER will be a Bears fan... It pains me to root for the 'Hawks too (grew up liking them in the Campbell/Western Conference)... No baseball and basketball are a different story, BFLO doesn't have a team.

I was just floored in JAX this year... Walking to the stadium, I was talking to a an ex-Buffaloian... Said he grew up rooting for BFLO, went the Rockpile and then moved to JAX when he was and ADULT... When JAX got their team, he became a fan... Now he roots for them... GET THIS: EVEN OVER THE BILLS. Judas Iscariot's, didn't even know they existed!

This was the final straw for me. Now naturally the logical choice with me living in Indiana would be the Colts. I dont want to jump on a bandwagon though. So I have a few requirements. I want to root for a non 2009 playoff team in a small market. I will not root for Chicago Detroit or Cleveland. So help me out. Pick a team and give me a case for them.

Can I have your Bills stuff?

Wow. I live in IL and was born in S.Cheek/W. Seneca... I moved here in the early 1990's and NEVER will be a Bears fan... It pains me to root for the 'Hawks too (grew up liking them in the Campbell/Western Conference)... No baseball and basketball are a different story, BFLO doesn't have a team.

I was just floored in JAX this year... Walking to the stadium, I was talking to a an ex-Buffaloian... Said he grew up rooting for BFLO, went the Rockpile and then moved to JAX when he was and ADULT... When JAX got their team, he became a fan... Now he roots for them... GET THIS: EVEN OVER THE BILLS. Judas Iscariot's, didn't even know they existed!

At least the Bills won't have to play the Bucs again till 2013. It would take a lot to actually root against them. I like to think of it as an amicable divorce after a long marriage. While I love my newlywed trophy wife I still don't want her to beat the hell out of my over the hill pathetic ex.