The Trickle Down Effect

BillsNYC

What happened:

Starts with Ralph.....

No respectable GM wants to work for Ralph, so they promote Smithers/Nix internally....

No respectable coach wants to work for Smithers/Nix, so Bills are forced to hire Chan Gailey....

Will it continue to trickle down?

Will no respectable players want to play for Gailey....

And will no fans want to watch the players that Gailey has?

Starts at the top, and trickles down to us, the fans....

What happened:

Starts with Ralph.....

No respectable GM wants to work for Ralph, so they promote Smithers/Nix internally....

No respectable coach wants to work for Smithers/Nix, so Bills are forced to hire Chan Gailey....

Will it continue to trickle down?

Will no respectable players want to play for Gailey....

And will no fans want to watch the players that Gailey has?

Starts at the top, and trickles down to us, the fans....

i do not subsribe to your point of view

Interesting. Nix and Gailey. Good ol'fashoined football lifers getting ready to raise up a tough team like back in the day. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt I suppose. What will come next will be some good ol'fashioned coordinators too. Tough kick some as* older dudes that have scars they forgot about and who knows? Something might come of it. Strange days..

Interesting. Nix and Gailey. Good ol'fashoined football lifers getting ready to raise up a tough team like back in the day. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt I suppose. What will come next will be some good ol'fashioned coordinators too. Tough kick some as* older dudes that have scars they forgot about and who knows? Something might come of it. Strange days..

I don't know why, but I pictured the old guy from Pet Cemetery saying that.