Is it too soon to remind Miami beat St. Louis?

ICE

Ice you just won the Lotto.."yes but I have to Pay all of these taxes."

Ice your kid just got accepted to an Ivy league School" Have you seen the tuition at those places."

Ice the Bills just won the SuperBowl.."Yes but they beat the 6th seed from the NFC" Do I have to remind you that they lost to Miami earlier in the year....

Thank God you're here to set my thinking straight, ICE. I would surely hate to be in a good mood today and have enjoyed the win, regardless of how it came. I will now go back to being a miserable, pessimistic, all-knowing block of ice.

Thank God you're here to set my thinking straight, ICE. I would surely hate to be in a good mood today and have enjoyed the win, regardless of how it came. I will now go back to being a miserable, pessimistic, all-knowing block of ice.

128712[/snapback]

Yeah I forgot this is fantasy Island or Disneyland. sorry that reality has to creep in. So crawl back to your cave and hug your bledsoe doll and tell yourself about what a great win it was over the mighty, mighty Superbowl winning Rams. Wait, that would be the Patisies that swept us wouldn't it? Nah....can't be...

Yeah I forgot this is fantasy Island or Disneyland.  sorry that reality has to creep in. So crawl back to your cave and hug your bledsoe doll and tell yourself about what a great win it was over the mighty, mighty Superbowl winning Rams. Wait, that would be the Patisies that swept us wouldn't it?  Nah....can't be...

128838[/snapback]

You know, ICE seems to be the only one here who is focusing on Bledsoe so much... Talking about having a Bledsoe doll, having lips firmly planted on Bledsoe, etc. I wonder if ICE is simply having trouble facing the reality that he's physically attracked to Bledsoe... It's the classic "I pick on you because I love you" syndrome!

CW

Yeah I forgot this is fantasy Island or Disneyland.  sorry that reality has to creep in. So crawl back to your cave and hug your bledsoe doll and tell yourself about what a great win it was over the mighty, mighty Superbowl winning Rams. Wait, that would be the Patisies that swept us wouldn't it?  Nah....can't be...

128838[/snapback]

You're missing the point, but at least you're consistent.

We won, and we did it in an exciting fashion. Big kick returns. Turnovers. Sacks. Flea flicker. For three hours yesterday I had a great time watching my team. It doesn't happen very often. But you enjoy pissing on virtually anything good with little or no time to appreciate how much fun this game can be. That was my point. Sorry it was lost on you. Didn't mean to enjoy myself and I appreciate all the incredible analysis you bring to the table.

"We beat a lousy road team with a messed up secondary."

Oh, really? Thanks for the genius insight.

"Bledsoe may have won, but he still sucks and anyone who doesn't agree with me is a Bledsoe lover, and Bledsoe lovers suck because I'm not a Bledsoe lover and if you're not like me than you suck."

Wow, did you come up with that all by yourself?

"Bledsoe's days are numbered, and we need to play Losman."

Wow...you're like an icon or something with all of that incredible wisdom.

"We'll never make the playoffs so stop thinking positive."

We should have a single smilie that just says "Wow, Ice is right again" and whenever you start another thread saying the same things you said in your previous eight threads, we can all post the smilie over and over and over to save the bandwidth.

You're a piece of work, dude.

We should have a single smilie that just says "Wow, Ice is right again" and whenever you start another thread saying the same things you said in your previous eight threads, we can all post the smilie over and over and over to save the bandwidth.

I think we do. Let me see if I can find it...

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

Yup, there it is. :rolleyes:

CW

I am right. What is funny is your ego is so big you won't admit it. We will not make the playoffs this year. We will not EVER make them with Bledsoe as QB. We beat a team with both of it's starting CB's out of the game. We beat a team MIAMI Beat.

That is the truth. I don't sugar coat it nor do I sit on my ass accepting this is all we have.

I am right. What is funny is your ego is so big you won't admit it.  We will not make the playoffs this year. We will not EVER make them with Bledsoe as QB. We beat a team with both of it's starting CB's out of the game. We beat a team MIAMI Beat.

That is the truth. I don't sugar coat it nor do I sit on my ass accepting this is all we have.

128980[/snapback]

so by your logic, we should not watch or care, once we are eliminated form the playoffs...sounds logical :rolleyes:

so by your logic, we should not watch or care, once we are eliminated form the playoffs...sounds logical :rolleyes:

128997[/snapback]

According to him, we should never watch games even if we AREN'T eliminated from the playoffs. If Bledsoe is playing, you shouldn't watch.

Funny how he watched the game though.

CW

128997[/snapback]

Where did I say that? re read what I said. I am not going to sit here and say all is rosey, sorry I expect more. I remember 5 AFC Championship games, I remember playoffs every year and beating the stevestojan out of anyone that came along. I won't settle. Again you guys can be happy wollowing in the stevestojan, not me.

Where did I say that?  re read what I said.  I am not going to sit here and say all is rosey, sorry I expect more.  I remember 5 AFC Championship games, I remember playoffs every year and beating the stevestojan out of anyone that came along.  I won't settle. Again you guys can be happy wollowing in the stevestojan, not me.

129008[/snapback]

who said we are happy with what is going on? But this is what we have right now, so I choose to enjoy wins, even if they are during a lost season. It is better than being bitter and joylous, as you choose to live....

128997[/snapback]

Not only that, but we should also boycott the games until we are winning. Once we're winning, THEN we can go back to the stadium. Oh, and that wouldn't make us bandwagon fans, either. ;)

Not only that, but we should also boycott the games until we are winning. Once we're winning, THEN we can go back to the stadium. Oh, and that wouldn't make us bandwagon fans, either.  :rolleyes:

129072[/snapback]

Did I say not watch the games? No I did not. I DID say don't pay RW one damn dime by going to the stadium.

Did I say not watch the games? No I did not. I DID say don't pay RW one damn dime by going to the stadium.

129101[/snapback]

Okay...so noone in Buffalo goes to the game. The stadium is empty. The game is blacked out. So no one can watch the games.

But you never said don't watch the games...

Sometimes, man, you are perplexing.

Okay...so noone in Buffalo goes to the game. The stadium is empty. The game is blacked out. So no one can watch the games.

But you never said don't watch the games...

Sometimes, man, you are perplexing.

129130[/snapback]

What's even more perplexing is that he watches the games for free through his perfectly legal "local Buffalo stations" feed on his satellite, so he wouldn't be able to watch the games either......

What's even more perplexing is that he watches the games for free through his perfectly legal "local Buffalo stations" feed on his satellite, so he wouldn't be able to watch the games either......

129149[/snapback]

The reality is, if everyone stops going to the game, then Ice can have the stadium to himself. And he'll be surrounded in the stands by all the people he thinks are smarter than him.

It's Ice's master plan.