Watched the game with my daughter

My thoughts…

I really enjoyed watching our defense playing yesterday. I have always wondered why they have not played at that level all year. Did the one or two roster moves give that much of a spark or was it just a case of a unit that need a few games to build momentum? I’m not sure but I hope it lasts.

Kudos to the coaching staff for hiding our TE for the last three games then “Whamo” :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: spring him on the Rams. It’s nice to see a plan four weeks in the making come to fruition, WTG. I might just claim our TE off of my FFL waver wire in three weeks or so when the Bills might spring him again on their next long range victim.

Special Teams has become fun to watch again. :blink:

I’m still in shock that JP did not get a few snaps when there was less then 4 minutes left in the game. Even if Drew is slated to be the #1 QB all season, I would have thought that to build JP’s confidence up after last weeks debacle the coaching staff would have thrown him in just to hand off on running plays. :blink: I am beginning to think that rookie head coache’s bad decision making is the real reason why there are so many retreads of old coaches.