In the spirit of others critisizing each position, can we..

Mooshocker

QB:

Edwards; Fitzy; Brohm - I can't wait to see what earned Brohm a 2nd round pick and Fitzy can be my back up anytime. Edwards is yet another product of poor coaching and coordinating.

RB:

Jackson and Lynch are still two of the better tandums in the league. With a healthy OL, they will be better.

OL: Wood, Levitre, Hangartner, Butler, Bell are not bad IF healthy. Trust me, with more time to gell, they can be a better than average line. Throw in Incognito, Meridith and Scott, we aren't exactly thin.

WR: Evans, Jackson and Hardy. With Owens, Parrish and Reed going, we need to address this position.

TE: Nelson and Shouman are better than average starters. Fine, Stupar need to stay healthy. Big names do not make big players.

DL: Stroud, Williams, Maybin, Schoble (he will be back), Kelsay, Denny and McCargo are not enough. Kelsay, Denny and McCargo are gone. We need to address this position.

CB: McGee, McKelvin, Corner, Florence, Youboty...what more could we ask for?

S: Whitner, Byrd, Wilson, Scott...again, very under appreciated

LB: Mitchell, Poz, Harris, Ellison, Palmer...look for one of the youngsters to step up

QB:

Edwards; Fitzy; Brohm - I can't wait to see what earned Brohm a 2nd round pick and Fitzy can be my back up anytime. Edwards is yet another product of poor coaching and coordinating.

RB:

Jackson and Lynch are still two of the better tandums in the league. With a healthy OL, they will be better.

OL: Wood, Levitre, Hangartner, Butler, Bell are not bad IF healthy. Trust me, with more time to gell, they can be a better than average line. Throw in Incognito, Meridith and Scott, we aren't exactly thin.

WR: Evans, Jackson and Hardy. With Owens, Parrish and Reed going, we need to address this position.

TE: Nelson and Shouman are better than average starters. Fine, Stupar need to stay healthy. Big names do not make big players.

DL: Stroud, Williams, Maybin, Schoble (he will be back), Kelsay, Denny and McCargo are not enough. Kelsay, Denny and McCargo are gone. We need to address this position.

LB: Mitchell, Poz, Harris, Ellison, Palmer...look for one of the youngsters to step up

nice analysis except I think we need a LT. not confident bell is the answer. I say OL/LB/DL/WR/ are the biggest area of in that order. QB is is lower on my list because i dont think there is anyone at the top that is worth taking this year. i think we can pick up a WR in FA. I would pick OL/LB with first 2 picks. easier to get productive players in those rounds.

QB:

RB:

QB: You can also turn it around and say "I'm afraid to find out why Brohm - a 2nd round draft pick very recently - wasn't

even on the Packer's active roster".

RB: Agreed that Jackson is good. Lynch is OK, but not worth the problems he causes off-field and is always just a

brain-fart away from being suspended again. I think this position does need to be addressed.

OL: I do agree that the line (if healthy) isn't that bad and has upside. However, I think they do need another viable

LT candidate this offseason. Maybe D. Bell will be the answer. I certainly think he is athletic enough, but he really was

over-matched in the games he played this year. Too bad he got hurt because he could have really benefitted from

more experience.

WR: If Owens goes, this position is really weak (esp. if Reed leaves, too).

TE: I agree that Nelson showed some flashes of being good as a receiver. Schouman and the others do not make

the grade, IMHO. Still, this wouldn't be a high-priority position for me if I were in charge.

DL: I think the Bills are OK at DT, but could use another young DT as Stroud is getting older. I am not as down on

Kelsay as others are. I thought he actually played pretty well this year. Still, they do need another DE.

LB: Poz is really starting to be good and Mitchell is OK, but another starter is definitely needed and good backups for

both inside and outside are needed.

DBs: No complaints.

This team isn't devoid of talent, but it is really lacking at the two most important positions on Offense - QB and LT. Those

also are the two most difficult positions to fill.